Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FAC Medusa From Fred Anton Corvest

Comments

• edited September 2022

Is that U confirmed? Looks like a V or a Y to me

Edit: oh there already a v, right then

• edited September 2022

"TAL U LX" - would be a life-affirming counterpoint to TAL U NO LX

• I hope it's something 'off the wall' FAC fUn Stuff! :sunglasses:

• U nusual.

• "FAC Me!"

I'm excited

• @NeuM said:
    'U'ncompressor?

FAC Up

• @oat_phipps said:
    Is that U confirmed? Looks like a V or a Y to me

Edit: oh there already a v, right then

Yea Fred said it was a U in a tweet.

• Fuzz?

But I'm not sure a fuzz will sell well so, probably not.

• Uther FX?

• Well, it's not like Alteza has a generic effect name anyway

• @Grandbear said:
    Well, it's not like Alteza has a generic effect name anyway

Touché

• Most logical guess I think it's a delay.

• @Montreal_Music said:
    Most logical guess I think it's a delay.

Decades of echo devices in a single.. auv3, just like the Soundtoys Echoboy on the desktops!

• edited September 2022

@Grandbear said:

BTW, I associate the word Altura with this quote. I think it means something similar to Alteza. (My post has nothing to do with the FX Wordle that is going on in this thread. What I want to say is Touché as well.)

• ? FAC U = Ultravox, the ultimate pitch shift, auto tune, vocoder, vocal fx app?

• FAC Bluff - it’ll be a really expensive app consisting of a big led that blinks in sync to the bpm, albeit slightly off.

• @tahiche said:
    FAC Bluff - it’ll be a really expensive app consisting of a big led that blinks in sync to the bpm, albeit slightly off.

I will load 3000 instances and play Lite Brite

• Looking forward to an awesome Revurb, Deluy or Putch Shufter.

• edited September 2022

I’m really getting a kick out of trying to guess this, lol. Dualay - a double delay with pitch shifting

• @cramdog said:

@Grandbear said:

BTW, I associate the word Altura with this quote. I think it means something similar to Alteza. (My post has nothing to do with the FX Wordle that is going on in this thread. What I want to say is Touché as well.)

The most typical translation for alteza in Spanish is highness (in the royal sense) while altura is height or elevation, but I think that Fred's usage is Italian, based on the factory presets names :)

• edited September 2022

Some options ...

Abduce Abduct Abjure Ablude Ablush Abound Abouts Abrupt Absume Absurd Accumb Accuse Acquit Actual Acture Adaunt Adduce Adduct Adjure Adjust Adjute Adsuki Adzuki Aerugo Affuse Agouta Agouti Agouty Alauda Alaunt Albuca Albugo Albula Albums Alburn Algums Allude Allure Almuce Almude Almuds Almugs Amauti Ambury Ambush Amount Amours Ampule Ampuls Anbury Anguis Angust Ankush Annual Annuli Annuls Anoura Appuis Appuys Arauca Arbute Arcual Argued Arguer Argues Argufy Arguli Argute Armure Arnuts Arouet Around Arouse Asquat Assuan Assume Assure Astute Ataunt Attune Auburn Aucuba Augurs Augury August Aurums Ausubo Autumn Avaunt Avouch Avoure Babuls Bacula Bacule Baguet Baguio Bahuts Basuco Basuto Batule Beauts Beauty Bebung Becuna Becurl Beduck Beduin Bedumb Bedung Bedust Beguin Begulf Begums Begunk Beluga Belute Bemuse Benumb Bepuff Betula Bevues Bitume Blouse Blousy Boeufs Bohunk Bosuns Breuer Brough Brouze Bunuel Bututs Buzuki Caburn Caduac Caduke Canuck Canula Canute Caruso Casual Cayuga Cayuse Cebuan Cedula Cedule Cerule Ceruse Cesura Cesure Chauna Chaunt Chouan Chough Chouka Choule Chouse Choush Chouts Cicuta Clause Cleuch Clouds Cloudy Clough Clours Clouts Coburg Cogues Cohune Colugo Column Colure Conure Copula Coquet Coquis Cotula Crouch Crouke Croupe Croups Croupy Crouse Croute Crouts Cumuli Cupula Cupule Curule Cururo Cutups Cymule Cytula Datums Datura Debuds Debugs Debunk Deburr ...

Personally my money is on "Beluga" 🐋 :#

• @NeuM said:
    LOL.

So he's really giving a big FAC U to the customers?

😂🤣😂

• Heard through the grapevine the name will be “NambU”…

😂

• Sounds like Ultratap Delay to me. You know multi-headed Gorgon?

• Funny, the first app that comes to my mind when I hear medusa is ChowMatrix

• edited September 2022

Medusa is a Multi Band Dynamic Eq/ master buss compressor with vintage tape emulation channel strip. Of course I’m totally wrong 😎

Edit:
    As I am looking at his catalog a delay seems very possible as the next release