Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FAC _ _ _ U _ _ New App From Fred Anton Corvest. Coming Soon

edited September 24 in General App Discussion

Fred has something new coming soon. Get your spending money ready! 🤩

«13

Comments

  • Who will be first to correctly guess the next app letter, name and type of app?

  • edited September 19

    I’m going to guess it’s an “auto-tune” app. He capitalized “StayTuned”. That’s the name. (Again, this is just a wild guess.)

  • I hope it’s a synth

  • edited September 19

    @Fingolfinzz said:
    I hope it’s a synth

    I’m sure he could do something interesting in that space. I look forward to seeing whatever it is.

  • Pay Your Bills - an app that multiband pays your bills, so it splits all of your income into different lanes and applies that income to the mountain of bills you have

  • @shinyisshiny said:
    Pay Your Bills - an app that multiband pays your bills, so it splits all of your income into different lanes and applies that income to the mountain of bills you have

    It’s the best sounding bill payments app ever!

  • If it's autotune with the capability of MIDI input...instabuy!

  • I really want FAC to make a virtual analog synth that pays tribute to classics like the AN1X and Nord Lead 2X (and has more than 2 LFOs and 3 Envelopes)

  • @NeuM said:

    @Fingolfinzz said:
    I hope it’s a synth

    I’m sure he could do something interesting in that space. I look forward to seeing whatever it is.

    Yeah his programming skills for dsp are incredible, I’d be so excited to hear his take on oscillators and filters

  • edited September 19

    “F” a filter app. Just wild guess for fun. FAC Filth

  • His Twitter feed says it’s not going to be an auto-tune app… Hmm.

    Maybe it’s the desktop version of Drumkit, which he seemed to indicate a number of months ago was on the way?

  • i hope it’s some sort of pitch shifting , or harmonizing effect

  • @NeuM said:
    I’m going to guess it’s an “auto-tune” app. He capitalized “StayTuned”. That’s the name. (Again, this is just a wild guess.)

    I really want an AUv3 auto tune

  • @cokomairena said:

    @NeuM said:
    I’m going to guess it’s an “auto-tune” app. He capitalized “StayTuned”. That’s the name. (Again, this is just a wild guess.)

    I really want an AUv3 auto tune

    Except a recent tweet of his says it’s not going to be an auto-tune app. But it will be an AUv3 fx app.

  • @NeuM said:

    @cokomairena said:

    @NeuM said:
    I’m going to guess it’s an “auto-tune” app. He capitalized “StayTuned”. That’s the name. (Again, this is just a wild guess.)

    I really want an AUv3 auto tune

    Except a recent tweet of his says it’s not going to be an auto-tune app. But it will be an AUv3 fx app.

    :(

  • I'll take fx over auto tune, but I'll get it regardless.

  • Pitch shifter, harmonizer are my guess.

    My hope? A crazy delay.

  • S Saturation?

  • It's a vowel apparently

  • I'm guessing FAC sYnth :sunglasses:

  • I think it’s a synth as well, loaded with his fx.
    Or.. a D elay. Just because you can never have enough delays.

  • A drum kit needs a bass guitar.

  • @Samu said:
    I'm guessing FAC sYnth :sunglasses:

    Nope, one of FAC's reply tweets confirms it's another fx app.

  • edited September 20

    I’ll take whatever he’s selling because his effects are up there with anyone, hardware included. The chorus and phaser are as good as it gets anywhere imo.

  • when does this arrive?

  • @eross said:
    when does this arrive?

    No specific date.

  • edited September 22

    @sevenape said:
    It's a vowel apparently

    FAC U, perhaps?

  • @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    FAC U, perhaps?

    Niiiiiiiiiice. I didn't see that coming. I should've, but I didn't. Well played, sir.

Sign In or Register to comment.