Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Loopy Pro Update Version 1.0.25
App "Loopy Pro: Looper DAW Sampler"
Developer: A Tasty Pixel
Minimum OS Version: 12.0
Loopy Pro is a live-looper. And a sampler. And a sequencer. And a very capable AUv3 Audio Unit host. And a DAW. And an AUv3 Audio Unit.
You get the idea. Loopy Pro is deep. But it's also designed to be friendly, and a great deal of fun.
You can set up Loopy Pro to work however you do, with features like hands-free looping with count-in, count-out and automatic loop detection; or "free" looping, where you can choose on-the-fly how long to make loops. There's even retrospective recording, where you can lock in a loop after the fact.
There's extensive MIDI controller support, including built-in support for the Launchpad, the APC40 mk2 and the MIDI Fighter Twister, and effortless MIDI Learn for setting up your controllers.
You can also drag-and-drop audio straight onto loops in Loopy Pro, with sophisticated tempo and pitch adjustments, and use Loopy Pro as a clip launcher, with all kinds of options for song sectioning.
The built-in mixer lets you set up insert and send effects for every channel in your project, and load AUv3 Audio Unit instruments, effects, and MIDI sequencers.
And there's a built-in sequencer, for arranging songs, and even performing them live, totally automated and hands-free.
There's also a great deal still to come.
So, what are you reading this for? Go take Loopy Pro for a spin – there's a 7-day free trial just waiting for you.
Join other Loopy Pro users on Discord, Facebook or the forums - loopypro.com/communities
Loopy Pro's Pricing Structure:
Loopy Pro has a pricing structure that mimics the classic desktop software model, in order to enable continued development:
• A 7-Day Free Trial, so you can make an informed purchasing decision.
• A one-off In-App Purchase to buy the app: to keep, forever.
– This gets you permanent access to all current features, and all those added in the following 12 months.
– It also gets you bug and compatibility fixes for the lifetime of the app.
• A completely optional "Upgrade" In-App Purchase, available any time from 12 months after initial purchase, to buy the latest features and all those released in the following 12 months, to keep forever. Upgrade once, or every year, or just when there's a new feature you want, or never upgrade after the initial purchase – it's completely up to you. And you keep what you buy, forever.
• This will allow Loopy Pro to continue evolving for years to come, while letting me support my family.
RELEASE NOTES: Version 1.0.25
See what's coming next in Loopy Pro, help guide development and follow specific features at LP's roadmap: roadmap.loopypro.com
- Revised mutually-exclusive play group implementation for greater flexibility
- Enabled “All Loops” solo context to apply across all pages in project, not just current one
- Addressed issue where undo/redo may become disabled after cancelling a recording
- Fixed audio phasing issue when incoming MIDI clock is a little unstable
- Fixed excessive seek crossfade when using clip slicer
- Fixed some play group outline visual glitches
- Fixed laggy AUv3 window movement
- Fixed a number of issues with tail/outro playback, and with overdub layers
- Fixed issue where short loops could stop immediately instead of doing outro/count-out
- Fixed some issues with shorter loop fade-out settings
- Fixed possible glitch on initial loop playback start
- Fixed crash when using ‘multiply’ action
- Fixed issues when hosted as an instrument in GarageBand
- Fixed issue with degraded initial loop audio when recording first two loops consecutively
- Fixed some clip waveform rendering issues
- In AUv3 windows, require tap directly upon pencil icon to edit audio unit name, rather than anywhere on titlebar
- Fixed a number of potential crashes