Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

can you still buy roli noise bundles?

i only recently discovered the noise app and i like exploding its features and mpe.
even though i see it’s no longer being updated, i’m considering getting some bundles.
i seem and remember to have gotten some, but now i seem unable to buy/purchase them.
i have no blocks hardware. there’s a lock icon on the bundles, but clicking it doesn’t do a thing.
I can play the previews all right. the store only has an x-mas and two n.e.r.d packs in it…

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ehehehe said:
    Should you still support abandonware and how much is it tied to the controller is questions i would've asked myself.

Even if i wanted to.. :)

• Roli Noise does not seem to work on iOS 15 as an Auv3. I remember there was a hack for iOS 14, can't get it working. Don't waste yoir money, as great as the sounds and mpe playability are. It is very much abandoned.

• edited September 2022

Plus those bundles were quite overpriced, considering that you could pretty much get Equator 2 for desktop on sale at the same price these bundles would cost you. The bundles sounds have extremely limited tweakability.

• Works fine for me on 15.6.1… use it in probably 75% + of all my pieces…
    Just double tap the header… bingo!

• edited September 2022

@GeoTony said:
    Works fine for me on 15.6.1… use it in probably 75% + of all my pieces…

works fine here too (iOS 15.5, Air 4th gen, only thing is that on start-up I sometimes have to close the UI and open it again)
    if only I knew where to double tap..

• @GeoTony said:
    Works fine for me on 15.6.1… use it in probably 75% + of all my pieces…

Works fine for me too but I still wouldn’t buy anymore expansions. Not unless it gets updated again.

• Agreed @prtr_jan and @HotStrange … such a shame as the sounds are tremendous. Think my sound pack buying days are over for this one 😊

• @GeoTony said:
    Agreed @prtr_jan and @HotStrange … such a shame as the sounds are tremendous. Think my sound pack buying days are over for this one 😊

Definitely a shame and I agree they sound great. And it’s the cheapest way to get your hands on some SWAM sounds (that I know of).

• @GeoTony can you point me to that header in the pic i sent above?

• @prtr_jan , it looks like this is the stand-alone version I.e. is not hosted in E.g. AUM.
    in this case there is no border as it opens up full screen.
    Are you logged into the ROLI account?
    If you close the right hand pane in your screen shot there should be a cog wheel symbol at the top right of the window.
    If you click on this does it ask you to log in or out? If it is ‘in’ then I think this is why all the packs have a padlock on them.

• @HotStrange said:

@GeoTony said:
    Agreed @prtr_jan and @HotStrange … such a shame as the sounds are tremendous. Think my sound pack buying days are over for this one 😊

Definitely a shame and I agree they sound great. And it’s the cheapest way to get your hands on some SWAM sounds (that I know of).

Those SWAMs are locked inside a walled garden. I do not recommend.

• @GeoTony said:
    @prtr_jan , it looks like this is the stand-alone version I.e. is not hosted in E.g. AUM.
    If you close the right hand pane in your screen shot there should be a cog wheel symbol at the top right of the window.
    If you click on this does it ask you to log in or out? If it is ‘in’ then I think this is why all the packs have a padlock on them.

Thank you, will check tomorrow!

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@HotStrange said:

@GeoTony said:

Those SWAMs are locked inside a walled garden. I do not recommend.

Thanks for the heads up. If I buy anything from SWAM, it’ll be in geoshred but it’s a bummer to know that’s not really usable either.

• @HotStrange , not sure what you mean by the GeoSWAM instruments not really being usable? Work fine with other inputs etc for me… anything I can help with?

• @prtr_jan said:

@GeoTony said:
    @prtr_jan , it looks like this is the stand-alone version I.e. is not hosted in E.g. AUM.

Thank you, will check tomorrow!

No luck...

• @prtr_jan Is there a cog, are you logged in?

• @GeoTony said:
    @prtr_jan Is there a cog, are you logged in?

Yes (I logged out/in nothing changes). I just don't see or get the option to buy.

• @GeoTony said:
    @HotStrange , not sure what you mean by the GeoSWAM instruments not really being usable? Work fine with other inputs etc for me… anything I can help with?

I guess usable isn’t the right word. I meant in the context of the app in general. Since it’s abandoned, the SWAM bundles are basically useless, or will be one day rather.

• @HotStrange said:

@GeoTony said:
    @HotStrange , not sure what you mean by the GeoSWAM instruments not really being usable? Work fine with other inputs etc for me… anything I can help with?

I guess usable isn’t the right word. I meant in the context of the app in general. Since it’s abandoned, the SWAM bundles are basically useless, or will be one day rather.

The confusion here arose from you referring to them as GeoSwam. Perhaps they could be referred to as the Roli Swam bundles, as distinct from the Swam apps themselves, released by Audio Modeling, and the GeoSwam IAPs within Geoshred. The Swam packs in Roli are not useable as AUv3s and the app itself is almost certainly abandoned. The Swam apps and Geoshred Swam can both be used as AUv3s and are highly unlikely to be abandoned.