Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

God Save the Queen

13»

Comments

• @magnusovi said:

@Gavinski said:
    I may be an outlier here. I think the monarchy is a ridiculous hangover from past ages. But Charles seems like a decent enough person. I like his focus on the environment etc. He's certainly a hell of a lot better than the past few elected leaders. Boris? Liz? Absolute arseholes.

it sounds like you think he is a fairly decent guy. Within the context of the criticism for the monarchy, do you feel he deserves to be called king and be treated like one because he is a nice guy?

Be careful Gav - it's a trap!

• @Simon said:

@magnusovi said:

@Gavinski said:
    I may be an outlier here. I think the monarchy is a ridiculous hangover from past ages. But Charles seems like a decent enough person. I like his focus on the environment etc. He's certainly a hell of a lot better than the past few elected leaders. Boris? Liz? Absolute arseholes.

it sounds like you think he is a fairly decent guy. Within the context of the criticism for the monarchy, do you feel he deserves to be called king and be treated like one because he is a nice guy?

Be careful Gav - it's a trap!

😂 this made me dropped my drink

• @magnusovi said:

@Gavinski said:

I think it is time for a referendum on the Royals. Let the people decide. In trrms5of what people 'deserve' that's a complex question. Did Boris Johnson deserve to come from a well-off family, go to Eton etc? Of course not. That's just the way of the world. Do you 'deserve' the life or family uou were born into?

• edited September 2022

Looks like a lot of people here are guilty of Monarchistphobia. Come on people, this is 2022, not 1922.

You need to show some respect for those people who, through no fault of their own, find themselves part of the Monacrchy.

We are told that gays have to be gays. Trans have to be trans. And so Royalty has to be Royalty.

So don't be guilty of Monarchistphobia. This kind of Royal hate speech is deeply offensive to Monarchists. And in 2022 you are not allowed to offend anyone, right? Royal lives matter.

• @Simon said:
    Looks like a lot of people here are guilty of Monarchistphobia. Come on people, this is 2022, not 1922.

You need to show some respect for those people who, through no fault of their own, find themselves part of the Monacrchy.

We are told that gays have to be gays. Trans have to be trans. And so Royalty has to be Royalty.

So don't be guilty of Monarchistphobia. No more Royal hate speech. Royal lives matter.

We are fed so much twaddle by the vast majority of the the media, who about 50% of which went to schools, move in similar circles as the royals, Clive Mirey stated word’s to the effect ‘the energy crisis is insignificant at the death of the Queen’ it’s ridiculous, it’s enforced mourning and it’s paid for by us. If they want to keep their titles then let them, but let’s fully remove their powers, stop paying for them and put the money to better use, like repairing the NHS.

• wimwim
    edited September 2022

I don't give two hoots about the royals one way or the other but ...

Damn, I love that guitar tone. B)
    And the playing ain't bad either!

Thanks for sharing @pbelgium.

• @Gavinski said:

@magnusovi said:

@Gavinski said:

I think it is time for a referendum on the Royals. Let the people decide. In trrms5of what people 'deserve' that's a complex question. Did Boris Johnson deserve to come from a well-off family, go to Eton etc? Of course not. That's just the way of the world. Do you 'deserve' the life or family uou were born into?

It’s easier for me to understand the dynamics of oppression within modern systems. What I don’t understand at all are the dynamics of these watered down monarchies that exist in parallel to a capitalist system. I also don’t understand the psychology of people who don’t seem to see the anathema that one is to the other. But yeah, we live in a messed up world where most everyone don’t get what they truly deserve.

• If anyone is interested in trying to get a similar sound here's the set up - standard American strat, neck pickup.

• Thanks @pbelgium - can’t wait to try it.

• Queen not too liked here by a lot of people, especially after her soldiers murdered a load of innocent people and then queen awards them with MBEs and OBEs. Paying 12 million of tax payer money to bail out her nonce son isn’t too good either. There is a long list of why to dislike the royal family, the like list not so long

• Nearly forty year’s of deja vu…

• @LinearLineman said:
    Sterling playing. She doesn’t deserve it.

I'm with you, brother. The UK has gone crazy. It's really quite terrifying.

• @audio_DT said:

@LinearLineman said:

I'm from the UK but in China now. Both have problems but I'd far rather be in China. What does that say about the UK?

I guess a lot of us here from the UK had our formative years in the 90s The book The Nineties' by Chuck Klosterman is well worth a read. It very well explains the apathy that defined our generation and perhaps continues to this day in our complete inability to sort out the mess the UK has become.

• @Gavinski said:

@audio_DT said:

@LinearLineman said:

I'm from the UK but in China now. Both have problems but I'd far rather be in China. What does that say about the UK?

I guess a lot of us here from the UK had our formative years in the 90s The book The Nineties' by Chuck Klosterman is well worth a read. It very well explains the apathy that defined our generation and perhaps continues to this day in our complete inability to sort out the mess the UK has become.

Meanwhile I read that in HongKong there’s a lot of nostalgia for being a British Colony now..

• @audio_DT said:

@LinearLineman said:

I dunno what you mean… it’s totally normal. A totally normal island.

• @sevenape said:

@audio_DT said:

@LinearLineman said:

I dunno what you mean… it’s totally normal. A totally normal island.

Jeez that’s mad, don’t get me wrong, I love the south bank, but I’d not get farther than the Hayward knowing me 😂

• Only just got to this track in my listening schedule… boy you lot love a good discussion / rant / argument / squabble / clash / altercation (delete as appropriate)
    All I know is that it’s a bloody good piece of music beautifully played 😊

• @BiancaNeve said:

@Gavinski said:

@audio_DT said:

@LinearLineman said:

Meanwhile I read that in HongKong there’s a lot of nostalgia for being a British Colony now..

For sure. But they wouldn't want the inflation and energy prices. But yes.... Freedom is priceless, and they don't have that

• @Gavinski said:

@BiancaNeve said:

@Gavinski said:

@audio_DT said:

@LinearLineman said:

For sure. But they wouldn't want the inflation and energy prices. But yes.... Freedom is priceless, and they don't have that

Then again.... Protesters against the monarchy getting arrested around the time of the Queen's funeral.... Not very cool either