Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

God Save the Queen

Comments

• Beautiful tone from that Strat! Excellent playing. There were a few moments that I thought I was listening to Jeff Beck.

I don't know anything about 'royalty', but I will say that I enjoyed her occasional guest appearances on Monty Python.

• @BiancaNeve said:

For god’s sake they’ve killed Paddington and a Corgi so she’s got company on her final voyage, the Ba###rds!

• @knewspeak said:

@BiancaNeve said:

For god’s sake they’ve killed Paddington and a Corgi so she’s got company on her final voyage, the Ba###rds!

Lol, just like Pharoah and his slaves. All that’s missing is the boat and canopic jars.

• @LinearLineman said:

@knewspeak said:

@BiancaNeve said:

Lol, just like Pharoah and his slaves. All that’s missing is the boat and canopic jars.

I thought they were all going in the casket, hence:

• Thanks for listening, to those who listened. Much appreciated.

@Paulieworld said:
    I don't know anything about 'royalty', but I will say that I enjoyed her occasional guest appearances on Monty Python.

aka Mrs. Yetigoosecreature

• @pbelgium Beautiful playing!

I thought I was going to hear a cover of the only thing I knew about the queen from Johnny and the boys:

• Paddington is now death and keeper of the gates to the afterlife. This just gets worse every minute

• I really like your free style representation of God save the Queen.
    The royals are like rock stars: You hate them or you love them.

• @Identor said:
    I really like your free style representation of God save the Queen.
    The royals are like rock stars: You hate them or you love them.

I can remember partying many times to this chart topper!

• If you want to know what the Royal Family really think of their ‘subjects’:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/clarence-house-staff-sacked-during-190507185.html

• edited September 2022

@Svetlovska said:
    If you want to know what the Royal Family really think of their ‘subjects’:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/clarence-house-staff-sacked-during-190507185.html

Other’s may be next after Pengate.

He could try a refresher course in signing his name, at the JCP it’s got a crown on its paper too.

• @knewspeak perfect. What an entitled prick. Feel sorry for him.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @knewspeak perfect. What an entitled prick. Feel sorry for him.

Sadly he’s an embarrassment to himself, although he doesn’t realise or care, but also an embarrassment to the people he ‘represents’. I am not his subject!

• Doesn't have his mum's panache - let's hope he's not on the throne for too long (toilet euphemism intended).

Thanks again for listening.

• @pbelgium said:
    Doesn't have his mum's panache - let's hope he's not on the throne for too long (toilet euphemism intended).

Thanks again for listening.

Nice rendition, really <3

• I hope he’s there just long enough to convince royal pervs / flag shaggers that they actually want a choice…

• @pbelgium said:
    I do not feel strongly about the monarchy, but I am sad about the passing of Queen Elizabeth II, who has been queen for my entire life. So, here's a guitar tribute. RIP.

For those interested: Strat -> Nembrini Clon -> Nembrini BG Extasy -> Nembrini Delay3000 (x2) -> AltiSpace2

Very nice.

• I may be an outlier here. I think the monarchy is a ridiculous hangover from past ages. But Charles seems like a decent enough person. I like his focus on the environment etc. He's certainly a hell of a lot better than the past few elected leaders. Boris? Liz? Absolute arseholes.

• @Gavinski said:
    I may be an outlier here. I think the monarchy is a ridiculous hangover from past ages. But Charles seems like a decent enough person. I like his focus on the environment etc. He's certainly a hell of a lot better than the past few elected leaders. Boris? Liz? Absolute arseholes.

Yeah he’s had some interesting ideas, but he’s very much of the “I’m alright Jack” side of environmentalism. Time will tell, but I think the gammon will struggle to like him.

• @Krupa said:

@Gavinski said:
    I may be an outlier here. I think the monarchy is a ridiculous hangover from past ages. But Charles seems like a decent enough person. I like his focus on the environment etc. He's certainly a hell of a lot better than the past few elected leaders. Boris? Liz? Absolute arseholes.

Yeah he’s had some interesting ideas, but he’s very much of the “I’m alright Jack” side of environmentalism. Time will tell, but I think the gammon will struggle to like him.

The gammon? 😂 😂 😂

Charles doesn't have the common touch. The Queen didn't really either, she just got away with it because she'd been around for so long. I don't mind the royals. Yes, it's a ridiculous throwback to times gone by, but I think the tourism they bring in makes up for it. Frankly I'd rather have Charles as PM than Truss or Bojo. Of course, none of this denies the horrible past crimes of the British Empire. But hey....

• @Gavinski said:

@Krupa said:

@Gavinski said:

The gammon? 😂 😂 😂

Charles doesn't have the common touch. The Queen didn't really either, she just got away with it because she'd been around for so long. I don't mind the royals. Yes, it's a ridiculous throwback to times gone by, but I think the tourism they bring in makes up for it. Frankly I'd rather have Charles as PM than Truss or Bojo. Of course, none of this denies the horrible past crimes of the British Empire. But hey....

Common term re-adopted since the referendum for older angry men, and women actually, and remember folks, it’s a choice to be gammony, so you can’t play the ‘race cardz’ with it (as I’ve seen all too often on socials). It’s even been retrofitted as appearing in a Dickens book describing a character who would fit the modern archetype…

And tourism, look for the graph that shows the minuscule proportion U.K. royal tourism brings in as a whole in comparison to just Versailles in France m. Bring forth the guillotine anyone?

• Off with my pens, manservant.

• Mmmm....hard to find a recent article on the cost / benefit analysis of the royals, this is a decent one. They're probably not worth the money 😂
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/analysis-and-features/royal-wedding-family-how-much-uk-economy-benefits-cost-meghan-markle-expense-a8345436.html

• edited September 2022

• I don’t know if it’s because I’m on remote island 4g or this site’s being downed by either a sudden surge in interest or a DDOS but I can’t load it right now. I remember it having some interesting detail though…

https://www.republic.org.uk/tourism

• @Gavinski said:

it sounds like you think he is a fairly decent guy. Within the context of the criticism for the monarchy, do you feel he deserves to be called king and be treated like one because he is a nice guy?

• edited September 2022

@pbelgium said:
    Thanks for listening, to those who listened. Much appreciated.

@Paulieworld said:

aka Mrs. Yetigoosecreature

Yes, that was a truly great performance.
    I also liked her portrayal of Mrs. Podgorny.