Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Small Things That Annoy You

Comments

• @AudioGus said:

@supadom said:

@AudioGus said:

@supadom said:

@AudioGus said:

@Samu said:
    People who get offended on behalf of others and largely base their own opinions on other peoples opinions...
    ...and well, the whole 'Political Correctness Culture'. Sometimes it feels it would be better and more peaceful to be removed from the 'Gene Pool' or something?! :sunglasses:

Your Samu privilege annoys me.

On your behalf or the rest of us?

I can only speak my truth. Feel safe to speak yours though.

This was a joke on Samu’s people being offended on behalf of others. Sorry if too cryptic.

I too was just greasing the goose.

Well as long as you don’t do it in public you’ll be fine.

• @michael_m said:

@AudioGus said:

@supadom said:

@AudioGus said:

@supadom said:

@AudioGus said:

@Samu said:
    People who get offended on behalf of others and largely base their own opinions on other peoples opinions...
    ...and well, the whole 'Political Correctness Culture'. Sometimes it feels it would be better and more peaceful to be removed from the 'Gene Pool' or something?! :sunglasses:

This was a joke on Samu’s people being offended on behalf of others. Sorry if too cryptic.

I can't always predict these things.

• @AudioGus said:

@michael_m said:

@AudioGus said:

@supadom said:

@AudioGus said:

@supadom said:

@AudioGus said:

@Samu said:

I can't always predict these things.

Gotta invest in a better belt, braces…dungarees?

• @NeuM said:
    …> @Poppadocrock said:

One of my biggest pet peeve’s is when people do not use their blinker for changing lanes or making turns while driving. So much so that I’ve come to think it might be a somewhat accurate test of one’s character. Lol. Reason being it does almost nothing for you as the driver, makes it a bit safer, but it lets everyone around you know your intentions on the road. In a nutshell it shows your consideration for others, and All you have to do is flick a switch, or turn a knob, yet everytime I'm on the road I see it multiple times.

Ever see the movie “Shoot ‘Em Up”? The main character (Clive Owens) has this same pet peeve.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465602/

I have. Lol. I like Clive.

• edited September 2022

@ervin said:
    A bit of a counterpoint from a random European to the Americans dissing other Americans driving: I find driving in the US a really easy and clean experience. It is decidedly slow for my taste and I was a bit astounded by those "Speed limit enforced by aircraft" signs showing a dive bomber (WTF), but the politeness, the attention to pedestrians etc. is remarkable to someone who's ever driven in, say, Turkey, or even Italy. 🙂 Your giant roads and lots of space help, too.

I may just be lucky considering where in the US I have been driving so far (never been to the Carolinas, for instance), but I keep using the US as an example of a place where it is a lot easier to drive around than in most of Europe.

This is very true, never been to many other countries but seen plenty of videos and docs where everyone just cutting each other off, lots of scooters etc..

Also you can technically go 11mph over any speed limit with out getting pulled over, however 12 mph over could get you a fine.

• @Poppadocrock said:

@ervin said:
    A bit of a counterpoint from a random European to the Americans dissing other Americans driving: I find driving in the US a really easy and clean experience. It is decidedly slow for my taste and I was a bit astounded by those "Speed limit enforced by aircraft" signs showing a dive bomber (WTF), but the politeness, the attention to pedestrians etc. is remarkable to someone who's ever driven in, say, Turkey, or even Italy. 🙂 Your giant roads and lots of space help, too.

I may just be lucky considering where in the US I have been driving so far (never been to the Carolinas, for instance), but I keep using the US as an example of a place where it is a lot easier to drive around than in most of Europe.

This is very true, never been to many other countries but seen plenty of videos and docs where everyone just cutting each other off, lots of scooters etc..

Also you can technically go 11mph over any speed limit with out getting pulled over, however 12 mph over could get you a fine.

Traffic in China, Italy and Mexico were all pretty insane when I went to these countries. Little apparent regard for safety or human life.

• YouTube string instruments reviewers that aren’t aware the instrument is out of tune.

• @supadom said:
    YouTube string instruments reviewers that aren’t aware the instrument is out of tune.

I think I’ve learned to live with that now, but I’ve noticed that a lot. Same with synth reviews where people don’t tune multiple synths to each other.

• iOS/Mac updates messing up IDAM connections.

Since updating to the latest (15 version) iOS, my iPad no longer connects to my Big Sur or older Macs, and insists they update to the latest OS.

• People who refer to Great Britain as "England".

• @craftycurate said:
    People who refer to Great Britain as "England".

Or ask: “What’s the difference between Britain and Ireland?”

• edited September 2022

When people ...

... chew gum in public with their mouth wide open, like a cow chewing grass

... scuff their feet when they walk

... click pens repeatedly in a meeting

... say "pacifically" for "specifically" or "visa versa" instead of "vice versa"

Apart from that I have a happy, trouble-free life.

• I actually love this fella

• @craftycurate said:

Unless they snarkily refer to the relative weight of votes in the current political system in which case they are correct. After all, England can decide whatever it wants for Great Britain / UK (eg. brexit) and just drag the other countries with it because democracy. 🙂👍

• @michael_m said:

@craftycurate said:

Or that ask how I liked living in England when I tell them I lived for some time in British Columbia.

• @wim said:

@michael_m said:

@craftycurate said:

Or that ask how I liked living in England when I tell them I lived for some time in British Columbia.

:lol:

I used to get asked if I was Canadian all the time (by tourists) when I lived in NH.

• edited September 2022

When my oldest son responds to my thoughtful and eloquently written text message with, “k”.

• @ervin said:

@craftycurate said:

Unless they snarkily refer to the relative weight of votes in the current political system in which case they are correct. After all, England can decide whatever it wants for Great Britain / UK (eg. brexit) and just drag the other countries with it because democracy. 🙂👍

Wrong - Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland all have a their own devolved Government’s.

• @robosardine said:

@ervin said:

@craftycurate said:

Wrong - Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland all have a their own devolved Government’s.

Except that Northern Ireland's government is currently not functioning due to DUP intransigence

https://www.politicshome.com/news/article/northern-ireland-still-doesnt-have-an-executive-what-happens-now

https://www.economist.com/the-economist-explains/2022/04/27/how-is-northern-ireland-governed-and-why-is-that-government-not-working?utm_medium=cpc.adword.pd&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=a.22brand_pmax&utm_content=conversion.direct-response.anonymous&gclid=CjwKCAjwg5uZBhATEiwAhhRLHodUcrFn013hlfkaVQQsczdKy0IM4eXAl11JaKxj4-PUlEZznYZKihoCQQsQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

• Not to mention that Gerrymandering is still a thing. It's unjust on a level similar to the US College electoral system

• edited September 2022

The fact that I'm sitting in a huge glass box in the middle of town (on the top floor!), and there's exactly ZERO mobile reception. How is this even physically possible?

(Uploading this via the Costa Wi-Fi, which is about the speed of my 2k4 modem back in 1997, but hey, if you got lots of time, it works 😉)

• @SevenSystems said:
    The fact that I'm sitting in a huge glass box in the middle of town (on the top floor!), and there's exactly ZERO mobile reception. How is this even physically possible?

(Uploading this via the Costa Wi-Fi, which is about the speed of my 2k4 modem back in 1997, but hey, if you got lots of time, it works 😉)

That's one bone I'll throw China.... Very good mobile data coverage 😂. Of course, that's a necessity for tracking people's comings and goings 😁

• @Gavinski said:

@SevenSystems said:

That's one bone I'll throw China.... Very good mobile data coverage 😂. Of course, that's a necessity for tracking people's comings and goings 😁

😁 careful there!

I'm starting to think this is some kind of errr, lead glass... maybe Costa wants to protect its customers from radiation or something...

• @robosardine said:

@ervin said:

@craftycurate said:

They do. How does that help them? Were their devolved governments able to save Scotland or Northern Ireland, whose people voted overwhelmingly to stay in the EU (much more than the entire UK voted to leave) from brexit? Of course not.

I mean, Scots can't even have a referendum in their own country, of their own people, about leaving the UK if Westminster doesn't allow it.

Whatever isn't in the remit of devolved governments, and it's quite a lot, can be and is often decided by English MPs for everyone, whether they like it or not. Wouldn't you agree it's a simple fact based on numbers?

• @ervin said:

@robosardine said:

@ervin said:

@craftycurate said:

They do. How does that help them? Were their devolved governments able to save Scotland or Northern Ireland, whose people voted overwhelmingly to stay in the EU (much more than the entire UK voted to leave) from brexit? Of course not.

I mean, Scots can't even have a referendum in their own country, of their own people, about leaving the UK if Westminster doesn't allow it.

Whatever isn't in the remit of devolved governments, and it's quite a lot, can be and is often decided by English MPs for everyone, whether they like it or not. Wouldn't you agree it's a simple fact based on numbers?

I would certainly agree

• @ervin said:

@robosardine said:

@ervin said:

@craftycurate said:

It’s wrong to say that England can decide whatever it wants for Scotland though. There is a Scottish Parliament with many powers. Granted the biggies are kept by the British Parliament.
    It makes no odds anyway really. To many politicians are repugnant, immoral, lying finger spreaders that are only interested in staying in power as opposed to doing what is best for the country that they are supposed to represent.

• As it came up in the thread about the Rings of Power - movies with actors that are absolutely clueless about the accents they are trying to stumble through.

• @robosardine said:

@ervin said:

@robosardine said:

@ervin said:

@craftycurate said:

It’s wrong to say that England can decide whatever it wants for Scotland though. There is a Scottish Parliament with many powers. Granted the biggies are kept by the British Parliament.
    It makes no odds anyway really. To many politicians are repugnant, immoral, lying finger spreaders that are only interested in staying in power as opposed to doing what is best for the country that they are supposed to represent.

On this we agree. Damn, this stuff doesn't concern me directly any more, as I no longer live in the UK. I have family that do though, and I still read UK news religiously. I'm glad that Truss has capped the average family's energy bill at a level that was lower than expected. But a much better way would be to cut into the energy giant's profits instead of putting it on the taxpayer. Especially given recent revelations about oil companies deceptions and lies

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/sep/17/oil-companies-exxonmobil-chevron-shell-bp-climate-crisis?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

• People who refer to the San Francisco Bay Area as “Northern California,” when it’s actually Central California.

You have to drive two hours North just to reach the state capital in Sacramento and you can drive seven hours North and still be in real Northern California!

• @SNystrom said:
    People who refer to the San Francisco Bay Area as “Northern California,” when it’s actually Central California.

You have to drive two hours North just to reach the state capital in Sacramento and you can drive seven hours North and still be in real Northern California!

I love this. In those same seven hours in my part of Europe, you can drive from Maastricht in the Netherlands to Basel in Switzerland, crossing into Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Germany on the way - six countries altogether. Different perspectives. 😀