Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Small Things That Annoy You

Comments

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Fingolfinzz said:
    Shitty drivers, people talking with food in their mouth, petty arguments, people not minding their own business, drunk people especially if I’m not drunk, lack of awareness/oblivious people. And most importantly, Cubs fans.

Hahaha!! 🤣🤣🤣 Are you from Wisconsin? I'm a Brewers fan.

I can't stand people who talk with food in their mouth either mate. 🙂

We have a mutual hatred but you may hate me, I’m a Cardinals fan haha I’m from St. Louis. It was very enjoyable sweeping them this weekend. I absolutely could not stand their antics when they were going up to Milwaukee just to be obnoxious, I loved when Brewers fans got them back with the big L flag haha

• @Fingolfinzz said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Fingolfinzz said:
    Shitty drivers, people talking with food in their mouth, petty arguments, people not minding their own business, drunk people especially if I’m not drunk, lack of awareness/oblivious people. And most importantly, Cubs fans.

We have a mutual hatred but you may hate me, I’m a Cardinals fan haha I’m from St. Louis. It was very enjoyable sweeping them this weekend. I absolutely could not stand their antics when they were going up to Milwaukee just to be obnoxious, I loved when Brewers fans got them back with the big L flag haha

(Okay, I got a new one to add to my list besides shitty drivers and people who talk with their mouth full.)

The Cardinals. Not Cardinals fans, just the team. 🤣 But hey, we can agree on the Cubs.

• edited September 2022

Man all the driving complaints remind me why I’m so thankful I can’t drive anymore (narcolepsy…and yes I only found out after I fell asleep driving on a busy section of the interstate in the rain and totaled my car. If I had killed someone, I would’ve never felt another second of joy in life and punished myself as harshly as I could forever. Thankfully, only the Honda got it bad.)

I’ve still had to drive a couple times in near-emergencies (I have medicine now, but play it as safely as possible), and it is so fucking frazzling. You’re right about the South being bad. New York is a little scary to transition to at first because everybody is so decisive and aggressive. But that’s the way it should be I feel. Down south, people are just fucking stupid and so random, that it’s really really hard to anticipate a potentially risky situation. You really have no choice but to be on the defensive all the time. And don’t even get me started when the once-annually ice storm hits. All sanity goes out the window and I won’t leave the house for anything

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Fingolfinzz said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Fingolfinzz said:

(Okay, I got a new one to add to my list besides shitty drivers and people who talk with their mouth full.)

The Cardinals. Not Cardinals fans, just the team. 🤣 But hey, we can agree on the Cubs.

I take absolutely no offense to that and fully understand haha

• edited September 2022

@oat_phipps said:
    You’re right about the South being bad. New York is a little scary to transition to at first because everybody is so decisive and aggressive. But that’s the way it should be I feel. Down south, people are just fucking stupid and so random, that it’s really really hard to anticipate a potentially risky situation. You really have no choice but to be on the defensive all the time. And don’t even get me started when the once-annually ice storm hits. All sanity goes out the window and I won’t leave the house for anything

I would rather drive in New York over the south any day of the week for exactly this reason. You almost never see a wreck in NY, but it happens all the time where I am, and always when people do the most brainless things for no good reason.

Ice storms…yeah…this is the only place in the world where I have seen people slam on their brakes because they see ice ahead of them on the pavement…

• Midgets; midgets annoy me. I find them insufferable, and am glad they've been largely replaced with computer graphics.

• wimwim
    edited September 2022

iOS apps with only rotary knob movement.

• Synths with tiny screens or GUIs, and tiny text and parameters.
    Synths without enough modulation options.
    Synths that don't have enough headroom with poor gain-staging within its architecture.

Right now, MOTU drivers on Windows machines. I recently purchased my first MOTU interface in 12 years (used to have a rack of them years ago), and the same problems with their USB drivers still exists after all this time.

• edited September 2022

Scratches in my Ipad screen, that annoys me. From time to time a new one appears, probably from my family members in the house...

I once bought a new glass for Ipad air 2 because of this, but that was some aftermarket screen, and the Ipad was broken after the repair (fast battery drain), so I got a new Ipad from the repair shop (they swapped it at the Apple store with some extra payment).

And also, there are always apps that need to be updated, every time I turn on my Ipad. They should temporize that, like two times in a month.

• edited September 2022

@raabje said:
    Scratches in my Ipad screen, that annoys me. From time to time a new one appears, probably from my family members in the house...

We all have our own iPads in my house, so I make sure mine are where they can’t be easily borrowed.

(Because I know it would happen if I didn’t…)

• @michael_m said:

@raabje said:

We all have our own iPads in my house, so I make sure mine are where they can’t be easily borrowed.

(Because I know it would happen if I didn’t…)

It does happen for sure. The company I work for has given me an Ipad, normal 2021 model I think, 128 GB. That one I try to protect as much as possible. My children and wife think I am OCD about it so I have to hold back a bit. And we have an Air 2 they can trash, because it is getting slower. But they like my newer one more.

Getting more Ipads, first thing I will do after this energy and inflation crisis :-)

• People who get offended on behalf of others and largely base their own opinions on other peoples opinions...
    ...and well, the whole 'Political Correctness Culture'. Sometimes it feels it would be better and more peaceful to be removed from the 'Gene Pool' or something?! :sunglasses:

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@supadom said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Speaking of shite driving, ever stop at a four-way stop sign intersection, and you think the chap on the other side of the road is going straight, and you start to move forward when the wanker makes a turn right in front of you without signalling, almost taking your front bumper with him?

My brain hurt trying to visualise this until I realised that wer’e mirror image here in the uk.

Lol! 🤣 Or "left in front of you". I'd rather roundabouts than stop signs.

When I used to live in Egypt decades ago, the norm for dealing with a four-way intersection was to flash your lights, honk your horn, and floor the gas pedal, speeding through the intersection and hoping not to crash.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@supadom said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Speaking of shite driving, ever stop at a four-way stop sign intersection, and you think the chap on the other side of the road is going straight, and you start to move forward when the wanker makes a turn right in front of you without signalling, almost taking your front bumper with him?

My brain hurt trying to visualise this until I realised that wer’e mirror image here in the uk.

When I used to live in Egypt decades ago, the norm for dealing with a four-way intersection was to flash your lights, honk your horn, and floor the gas pedal, speeding through the intersection and hoping not to crash.

😳 Yikes!

• My microwave that keeps beeping when it’s done as if it’s gonna come back on and burn my food. I’ll be RIGHT THERE!

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@supadom said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

😳 Yikes!

Sounds like where I live. My last car was totaled by a guy who thought he could get through the intersection I was passing through (no stop sign on my side) by running his stop sign.

• @Samu said:
    People who get offended on behalf of others and largely base their own opinions on other peoples opinions...
    ...and well, the whole 'Political Correctness Culture'. Sometimes it feels it would be better and more peaceful to be removed from the 'Gene Pool' or something?! :sunglasses:

Your Samu privilege annoys me.

• When I select a note in cubasis, hit erase and delete the entire track because I clicked the wrong erase button.

• @timforsyth said:
    When I select a note in cubasis, hit erase and delete the entire track because I clicked the wrong erase button.

TRUTH

• @timforsyth said:
    When I select a note in cubasis, hit erase and delete the entire track because I clicked the wrong erase button.

Can you undo the erase?

• @CapnWillie said:
    Humans.

Hobbits.

• @Earl_von_Zipper said:
    Midgets; midgets annoy me. I find them insufferable, and am glad they've been largely replaced with computer graphics.

And why are people always complaining about endangered feces, or violins on tv?

• People who own all the apps from a particular developer, and then complain about how each app should be a different icon 😅

• Websites that prevent dark view extensions from working.

• Condescension

Lack of a sense of humour

The admin side of doing YouTube
    When I order delivery and specifically ask for no eating utensils but they put them in anyway

People who are afraid of my dog so start shouting at it, threatening it, gesticulating wildly at it, oblivious to the chance that this increases the chance he will want to bark at or chase them

• @michael_m said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@supadom said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

😳 Yikes!

Sounds like where I live. My last car was totaled by a guy who thought he could get through the intersection I was passing through (no stop sign on my side) by running his stop sign.

🤦 Hopefully you got a hefty insurance payout mate. That guy was an idiot.

• One of my biggest pet peeve’s is when people do not use their blinker for changing lanes or making turns while driving. So much so that I’ve come to think it might be a somewhat accurate test of one’s character. Lol. Reason being it does almost nothing for you as the driver, makes it a bit safer, but it lets everyone around you know your intentions on the road. In a nutshell it shows your consideration for others, and All you have to do is flick a switch, or turn a knob, yet everytime I'm on the road I see it multiple times.

• @oat_phipps said:
    When you’re in your room and you need something, say a pair of scissors, so you get up and walk to the kitchen and when you get there, you’ve forgotten what you came to get. Stairs exponentially increase the annoyance level.

I’m almost embarrassed to admit how many times I do this… lol.

• Also in the car, people not using headlights in the rain, which is technically against the law, at least in my state.

• @tput73 said:
    My microwave that keeps beeping when it’s done as if it’s gonna come back on and burn my food. I’ll be RIGHT THERE!

Lol. Me too. It beeps like ten times. I usually try to stop it with a few seconds left just to avoid the beeps.