Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiolayer velocity question

Hey guys just wondering if there is a way to have audiolayer change the volume of the sample with velocity. Its fine when I multisample a few different velocities but with sample that only have one velocity when I load in audiolayer and I hit notes on my keyboard it doesn't matter how hard I hit the keys, there is only one volume.

Comments

• @theinfinate said:
    Hey guys just wondering if there is a way to have audiolayer change the volume of the sample with velocity. Its fine when I multisample a few different velocities but with sample that only have one velocity when I load in audiolayer and I hit notes on my keyboard it doesn't matter how hard I hit the keys, there is only one volume.

• @espiegel123 said:

@theinfinate said:

aha thanks legend