Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM & SECTOR T-shirts!

People have asked me for this from time to time, and now I can finally offer T-shirts, Hoodies and more, with AUM or SECTOR logo :)

https://www.neatoshop.com/artist/Kymatica-AB

Comments

• That’s great! Thank you.

• Cool! Gonna have to wait till the Swedish crown against the USD recovers somewhat, if it does.
    (Eller finns det en svensk affär man kan skicka köpa ifrån?)

• Nice! Will get meself a T-shirt for starters. Hoodie on Santa's list for this Christmas, I reckon 😄

• @Pxlhg said:
    Cool! Gonna have to wait till the Swedish crown against the USD recovers somewhat, if it does.
    (Eller finns det en svensk affär man kan skicka köpa ifrån?)

Nej tyvärr, affären finns bara i US, där de flesta av mina användare finns :)

• So if Sector is getting some love for t-shirts, is the app going to get some surprise love too?

• Long sleeve T’s in medium! Give me 2. One can be washed while wear the other.

I just hope no Frat Boy’s expected me to know the secret Sigma handshake or to pick up the tab as the senior Sigma in the bar. They will not get it when I reply “AUM - mix well and prosper, grasshopper.”

• edited September 2022

@McD said:
    Long sleeve T’s in medium! Give me 2. One can be washed while wear the other.

I just hope no Frat Boy’s expected me to know the secret Sigma handshake or to pick up the tab as the senior Sigma in the bar. They will not get it when I reply “AUM - mix well and prosper, grasshopper.”

Those calculus and linear algebra hotties will be all over you though.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@McD said:
    Long sleeve T’s in medium! Give me 2. One can be washed while wear the other.

Those calculus and linear algebra hotties will be all over you though.

That’s what I thought but they just ask me to take my top off and they run away with my shirt. Never trust a girl that’s into logo’s. I loose all kinds of shirts so I t try to avoid logo’s but I need throw @j_liljedahl a little pocket money for the hours of productivity.

• Very cool!!

• @j_liljedahl said:
    People have asked me for this from time to time, and now I can finally offer T-shirts, Hoodies and more, with AUM or SECTOR logo :)

https://www.neatoshop.com/artist/Kymatica-AB

Big congrats J!

• I love the AUM shirt. I’m gonna have to get one. What’s the fabric, cotton poly blend like 50/50 or 60/40 or so ? That be nice if so…

• Nice idea. It has also raised hopes for me of a Sector 2 with AUV3…

• @Poppadocrock said:
    I love the AUM shirt. I’m gonna have to get one. What’s the fabric, cotton poly blend like 50/50 or 60/40 or so ? That be nice if so…

I think all the info is on Neatoshop, but from what I hear it should be good quality! (Still waiting on my sample T-shirt so I haven't seen them in real life yet)

• The hoodies look great

• @j_liljedahl said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    I love the AUM shirt. I’m gonna have to get one. What’s the fabric, cotton poly blend like 50/50 or 60/40 or so ? That be nice if so…

I think all the info is on Neatoshop, but from what I hear it should be good quality! (Still waiting on my sample T-shirt so I haven't seen them in real life yet)

Awesome thanks. I’ll take a look. I’ve always loved that icon. It’s also something that not everyone will recognize but if they do you know they mess with iOS music, which is a cool way to possibly meet people in person to jam, discuss, collaborate with.

• Awesome news! I would proudly wear my AUM t-shirt in Milan but the site surprisingly doesn't ship to Italy. Is there any other kind of affiliated service that ships to my country?

• This is very cool. Will definitely get one.
    Know what else would great on a T shirt?
    Loopy Pro logo of course. @Michael?

• @WilfredWelfare said:
    Awesome news! I would proudly wear my AUM t-shirt in Milan but the site surprisingly doesn't ship to Italy. Is there any other kind of affiliated service that ships to my country?

I think you can email Alex who runs Neatoshop and ask if he can sort something out.

• Ordered a ring spun one last night! Thanks!

• @j_liljedahl said:

@WilfredWelfare said:
    Awesome news! I would proudly wear my AUM t-shirt in Milan but the site surprisingly doesn't ship to Italy. Is there any other kind of affiliated service that ships to my country?

I think you can email Alex who runs Neatoshop and ask if he can sort something out.

On my todo list, thank you so much for being helpful. As if the app wasn’t enough to win my favor, lol. Jk. Cheers!

• @Poppadocrock said:

@j_liljedahl said:

@Poppadocrock said:

Awesome thanks. I’ll take a look. I’ve always loved that icon. It’s also something that not everyone will recognize but if they do you know they mess with iOS music, which is a cool way to possibly meet people in person to jam, discuss, collaborate with.

https://www.neatoshop.com/info-tshirt (100% cotton or 90/10 for the grey) according to the nice people at neatoshop

• Thanks for doing that 90/10 should be cool. I love tshirts that have at least some blend, and since I’m seriously considering this it’s really good to know, cheers @Mountain_Hamlet

• AUM tee on order. I suspect the ensuing conversations will go something like this...

Random kid - "What's that on your shirt, sir?"
    Me - "I'm so glad you asked, son. Take a seat and let me explain..."

• @onkey said:
    AUM tee on order. I suspect the ensuing conversations will go something like this...

Random kid - "What's that on your shirt, sir?"
    Me - "I'm so glad you asked, son. Take a seat and let me explain..."

:D

• Ready to make some music!

• I’m wearing a long sleeve T right now. I messed up the ordering and the cart had 2 in it and I just went ahead. I’m liking the weight of the fabric for being cooler in warm weather. I’ve also been sleeping in one to stay warm but not too warm. It’s a Goldylocks middle option that hits the target. So far no one has asked about Fraternity BS for the Greek Sigma… but I have my maths speech ready about it meaning the sum of multiple terms. Did I mention I had a hard time meeting girls all my life… thank god for music and humor which some girls really value in a mate. They think you’re smart.

• @McD said:
    I’m wearing a long sleeve T right now. I messed up the ordering and the cart had 2 in it and I just went ahead. I’m liking the weight of the fabric for being cooler in warm weather. I’ve also been sleeping in one to stay warm but not too warm. It’s a Goldylocks middle option that hits the target. So far no one has asked about Fraternity BS for the Greek Sigma… but I have my maths speech ready about it meaning the sum of multiple terms. Did I mention I had a hard time meeting girls all my life… thank god for music and humor which some girls really value in a mate. They think you’re smart.

How’s the fit? I usually wear large but sometimes xl depending… I’m wondering what size I might put on my Xmas list.

• How ‘loose’ are you with the use of the AUM logo? Could I, for example, shave it into my cat?

• I got a couple of T-shirts on order now 😃😃

• @Poppadocrock said:
    How’s the fit? I usually wear large but sometimes xl depending… I’m wondering what size I might put on my Xmas list.

There’s a cuff on the long sleeve T’s so going towards the high size gives you more length and a looser feel. It probably depends on if you like a form fitting garment or a little form “masking”.