Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Air Scratch HD not detected by Audiobus

I just installed Air Scratch HD on my iPad and Audiobus doesn't detect it. I tried starting it before and after Audiobus, and deinstalling and reinstalling Audiobus, rebooting my iPad, no luck. Anyone have any ideals how to fix this? Audiobus detects KoalaSan with no problem. Thanks!

Comments

• Same here, iOS 7.1.2, Audiobus 2.1.4, Ipad 3

• I don't see any mention of AB compatibility in the store description.
    https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/air-scratch-hd/id461086886?mt=8

• Yes sorry, it looks as though AB was added back in 2013 in an update. It's in the version history but not in the main description.

• edited July 2014

I can't get it to work either and the app support links and developer website links in the App Store are broken. You might want to consider getting a refund from Apple. Alternatively you could contact the developer Mode2 Studio and ask them to add Audiobus support back in as they make other apps which do work with Audiobus currently.

I was able to load version 2.6 on my iPad 1 and it does indeed have Audiobus support and works (within the very limited capacity of that iPad).

• Send support a message with a link to this thread

• Reply support:

Hi,
    yes, I will add back support for Audiobus.

Had it removed at some point due to changes transitioning to 64 bits and iOS 7.

I will post an app update asap.

Regards,
    Fabio Policarpo

• edited July 2014

Once I see an update and find it working I will post here. I will also update my review on the App Store.

• Hi, the update is live now for Air Scratch HD. Its using latest Audiobus sdk.

Also added Audiobus support to Wave DJ app. Here are a few promo codes for it...

Wave DJ promo codes:
    FNF4F44K7L46
    L3J9FM7HPLLH
    MXHYX4A6YPKR
    MXAP6E9NJ7RT
    JFPA7LRYM9XJ

Fabio

• UPDATE AB2 and IAA support v 3.3 today

• The Air Scratch HD app has been updated with Audiobus and is now working. Great job by the developer of updating the app once the lack of Audiobus support was brought to their attention.

• Thanks Fabio, regards Richard