Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPhone 14 on September 7th 2022?

Is this a rumor or a fact?

Should we trust Bloomberg?

What does this phone will bring to the table?

Comments

• What does this phone will bring to the table?

pretty sure nothing interesting for iOS music ...

• @dendy said:

Headphone jack would be great. Not sure their Bluetooth headphone are good for your ears.

• Considering Apple has consistently released a new iPhone every September for the last 10 years,I’d say it’s a pretty good bet.

• @Montreal_Music said:

@dendy said:

Headphone jack would be great. Not sure their Bluetooth headphone are good for your ears.

I think that ship sailed a long time back.

• @Montreal_Music said:

@dendy said:

zero chance unfortunately :-(

i'm actually using apple airpods a lot for listening - sound quality is surprisingly good .. they are useable also for music in case higher latency is not problem (if you "program" melodies in sequencer and do not expect to play them live)..

otherwise until they completely remove lightning connector to have everything wireless (just mater of time i believe), this is our friend..

after that point, when they become fully wirelles, apple devices starts to be useless for musicmaking .. pretty sure it's inevitable future in next 2-3 years ..