Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM and TASCAM us-4x4hr

Hi all, I have a trouble with AUM setup, please help me~
I connect to my IPAD via TASCAM us-4x4hr and do the following settings in AUM:

Track 1: Synth 1 input, set output to Tascam output 1+2 (Connect to monitor speakers)
Track 2: Synth 2 input, set output to Tascam output 3+4 (Connect to an external sampler)

But the problem is that when I playing Track 2, I always hear it on the monitor speakers... ,and My sampler can't receive any audio.

I clicked the monitor meter above the middle of the AUM (where I can set the input and output settings) and set the settings to output tascam 3+4, but I still hear the sound on the monitor speakers .

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hi. Try selecting the output channels at the bottom of the AUM channel. I believe the controls at the top just select what the meters display.