Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

chase bliss habit for ios?

does anyone know if there is something like this pedal ( either single app of combo of apps in AUM)
availabe for or in IOS? Drambo?

been looking at Habit for a while but the cost had been holding me back.

Comments

• edited September 2022

• TTAP’s Chothi patch comes to mind. Some examples in this thread:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/39932/ttap-demo-using-the-chothi-preset

• The last discussion on this topic included the following recommendations:

Bleass Granular
    Bleass Slow
    Bleass Dragonfly
    GlitchCore
    Woodulator
    Rymdigare
    Scatterbrain
    Other Desert Cities

• Enso looper + ODC delay by AD + Rymdigare is a good start I think.

• thanks for all the help guys. great suggestions. i’d forgotten about gauss and have ttap but had not used it much. great plug-in for what i want to do.

that’s the problem with being an appaholic, you end up not giving enough time to figuring out what these great apps can do.

i don’t speak drambo, but i downloaded the manual for habit, which includes a signal flow chart. might be of help to the resident drambo experts here on the forum if they’re interested.

one again thanks for the suggestions. now to see what i can come up with.

• Spacefields 🤩

• I wish so many pedal companies would start making plugins/ios plugins. Chase Bliss are definitely one of them.
    To answer the question, some that pop in my head at the moment would be TTAP and Other Desert Cities and of course some Granular apps (Mind blank atm, so I'll state just the obvious - Granular by Bleass).

• edited August 2022

@eylvy said:
    I wish so many pedal companies would start making plugins/ios plugins. Chase Bliss are definitely one of them.
    To answer the question, some that pop in my head at the moment would be TTAP and Other Desert Cities and of course some Granular apps (Mind blank atm, so I'll state just the obvious - Granular by Bleass).

Yeah, could you imagine plugins from Chase Bliss, Make Noise and Hologram? I feel like all three companies have the creativity to make some wild stuff for iOS!

• Someone who knows could create an AUM template with the fx in an audio chain and upload it to Patchstorage.