Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

So, I’m in Atlanta…AMA

WTF SEONN…weren’t you in Montreal?

Yep, you read that right. Spent the day exploring the city. Checked out Morehouse College, the college of the one and only, Henny ThaBizness. Also explored downtown, all the way to the outskirts of Atlanta.

Now, before anyone asks…yes, I’m cheap. Main reason I’m able to make these trips is because I’m working as an Industrial Engineer/Automation Technician. With COVID dying down, we have a lot of work to ramp up on, so they’re pretty much sending me to a few places close to Toronto.

Suffice to say, it’s a memorable experience. Had some ups and downs, but I’ve definitely grown from the journey. Shoutout to @Gravitas for being a true bro on this journey.

Okay, in the words of Henny, let’s go…

Comments

• edited August 2022

Space left intentionally blank for future content.

• @seonnthaproducer said:
    Space left intentionally blank for future content.

I’m leaving a little space in my brain to store what you post.

• You should consolidate these threads into “Where in the World is Seonn tha Producer”.
    Maybe a video travel series on a YouTube Channel with your own music composer credits?

• @seonnthaproducer

No worries.

On another note.

"Industrial Engineer/Automation Technician"

By the way I studied this way back when I was a teen and got a distinction.
    I couldn't do it now but that tickled a memory.

"Cheap"

One of the reasons why I remained a working
    a musician for so long was because the work paid for my travels.

Enjoy it whilst you can.

Chat later.

• @McD said:
    You should consolidate these threads into “Where in the World is Seonn tha Producer”.
    Maybe a video travel series on a YouTube Channel with your own music composer credits?

I think it makes sense to have the names of the places he visits in each post title, that way if someone is in the area they may end up meeting. And they are posted in off-topic!

Looks like a pretty excellent trip Seonn, I love that you've made it into an iOS / music pilgrimage of sorts. Have fun!

• Eat at South City Kitchen

• Do the roses really smell like poo-poo-ooh?

• Industrial engineer/automation technician, that sounds exciting to me, @seonnthaproducer and @Gravitas .
    I’m currently a Class A Swiss-turn machine operator for a big bio-medical company in Pennsylvania. Star turn machines are what I currently run, having come from Haaz mills. I’ll soon be moving into set-up tech and if I’m lucky, get to fill the position for the new Indexes we got this year.

Thanks for sharing your journey directly with us here at ABF and not just Tweeter and Instantcart and the such 🤓

• Ah you were right in my back yard! Hope you enjoyed it! Atlanta is a very cool city.

• @McD - Sending you an app giveaway code. Got a bit sidetracked these past few months.

Doing this new thing where for the Audiobus community, whoever comments first on an AMA post wins a code...no questions asked.

• @seonnthaproducer said:
    @McD - Sending you an app giveaway code. Got a bit sidetracked these past few months.

That;’s a nice gesture. I love it when someone takes me seriously. My batting average is about 1 out of 15.

Doing this new thing where for the Audiobus community, whoever comments first on an AMA post wins a code...no questions asked.

Very cool.

• @McD - It's all good. Anyways, Sent the code. Hope you have a great day.