Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sandman, America 1971

America is the debut studio album by America, released in 1971. It was initially released without "A Horse with No Name", which was released as a single in late 1971. When "A Horse with No Name" became a worldwide hit in early 1972, the album was re-released with that track.

The album went to No. 1 on the Billboard album chart in the United States and stayed there for five weeks.
Sandman is the second track in that album, "Sandman" (long-rumored to be about the United States Navy VQ-2 air squadron formerly based in Rota, Spain).

This song is dedicated to all our Airmen and Flyers of the US Navy.
For their bravery and commitment to our freedom and democracy!!!

Comments

• This song brings back so many memories. I was in high school, working part-time as a short order cook when a co-worker said "You need to hear this!" He was talking about the new album by a new band called 'America'. So many great songs on that record. Your arrangement is excellent!

• Hi Paulieworld,
    You are a couple of years ahead of me, but I was into the America sound and all their songs growing up.
    So many lovely memories, indeed!!!
    Thanks for the great feedback.
    Warm regards,
    Rene

• So many great songs from the 70s… and you are doing them great service with your intelligent and soulful interpretations.

• Hi Svetlovska,
    Truly high praises, and your comments are very much loved.
    I simply love the music from the seventies, my teen age years, and my. most loved memories.
    Thank you for your wonderful feedback!!!
    Warm regards,
    Rene

• Liked that one @ReneAsologuitar , much preferred it to the previous America track… just personal preference though 😊
    Yes the 70s was a great time for singer songwriters… but perhaps that’s just a generational thing…

• @GeoTony said:
    Liked that one @ReneAsologuitar , much preferred it to the previous America track… just personal preference though 😊
    Yes the 70s was a great time for singer songwriters… but perhaps that’s just a generational thing…

Truly, a generational thing, this music loves.
    One thing for sure, classics are going to be a hit at any generation.
    Thanks Tony!
    Rene