Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My DRC IAP has vanished..

Help me out guys, booted up darce today, I’ve bought at least 2 of these in the past, no longer showing.

Restore purchases. Is doing nothing either.

Help?

Comments

• I had the same problem. Uninstall, reinstall. A hassle, but it works

• And be sure to login with your imaginando account.

• Would be nice if an app, once registered, would remain recognized as such by the login server.

• Same here, I reinstalled, restored my purchases, and they show up.

• Is it a fact that you need to login in the app to restore iap?

-I've downloaded the app again after deleting it, and I still don't see the sounds from outer space I bought or the constellations toolkit.

• @SkillipEvolver said:
    Is it a fact that you need to login in the app to restore iap?

-I've downloaded the app again after deleting it, and I still don't see the sounds from outer space I bought or the constellations toolkit.

I believe so.

• Thing is... I don't even remember creating a DRC login....

• @SkillipEvolver said:
    Thing is... I don't even remember creating a DRC login....

I suggest contacting the developer to get this straightened out.

• I don’t have a login either, you don’t have to, can’t you just click on ‘restore purchases ‘?