Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

We Get It Done

edited August 2022 in Creations

Comments

• As an unashamed Nu-Metal fan I give this 2 🤘🤘metal fists in the air!

• edited August 2022

@MadeofWax Hey Mac! We went to see 'Bullet Train' yesterday. I came out of the theatre with a bunch of ideas. This is one of them. Rock on!

• Hi Paulieworld,
    This seems to be a bit on the wild side for you!
    I love the beat of this song, and the melody is quite catchy.
    "We Get It Done" speech is enjoyable.
    Nicely done.
    Rene

• If my wife finds out I don’t need this new Jackson 7-string I’ve been drooling over to make good HEAVY metal, I blame you! Nice tune.

• @ReneAsologuitar said:
    Hi Paulieworld,
    This seems to be a bit on the wild side for you!
    I love the beat of this song, and the melody is quite catchy.
    "We Get It Done" speech is enjoyable.
    Nicely done.
    Rene

Yes, it is a bit out there compared to my usual fare. I was fired up after seeing a great action comedy movie and just decided... what the hell. Honestly, I find it a bit cringe worthy this morning. Oh well, what's done is done. Thanks for putting up with 2:43 minutes of nonsense. Have a nice day!

• @Sawiton said:
    If my wife finds out I don’t need this new Jackson 7-string I’ve been drooling over to make good HEAVY metal, I blame you! Nice tune.

Your secret is safe with me!

I just googled 'Jackson 7-string'. I can see why you would want one! I especially like the Jackson USA Select Series B7 2013 - 2015 Au Natural. I would buy it as a piece of artwork and hang it on the wall to admire. Thanks for listening!

• Ooh, that is pretty! I’ve been drooling over the Jackson SLAT7 MS 2017 Blue, 7-string multi-scale metal playing beast!

• @Sawiton said:
    Ooh, that is pretty! I’ve been drooling over the Jackson SLAT7 MS 2017 Blue, 7-string multi-scale metal playing beast!

Ouch... that's so hot it burns! I like how they angled the 8-string pickups. Both functional and beautiful. If you ever gig with this, don't take your eyes off it for a second. We had a situation many years back. Someone had eyes for our bass player's original Alembic. Fortunately, a friend of ours noticed and prevented anything bad from happening to the bass. The same cannot be said for the perp. We remedied the situation without any police involvement. I was not part of that, of course.

I hope things turn out so that you can get this beauty. Post a few pictures if you do. Good luck!