Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Music Box #6 (TC-Data, Alchemy Mobile)

I improvised this on an iPad using the TC-Data app as a MIDI front-end for the Alchemy Mobile synth app. I also used Audiobus and AudioReverb.

It was shot in 2014 using a Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera with the audio from the iPad patched directly into the camera.

It's titled Music Box #6.

Comments

• HI David,
    Very nice to the ears.
    Peaceful and relaxing music.
    There is a magic in this creation that I am being sucked in, in a very nice way.
    And the video adds on to the musical experience.
    Well done.
    Rene

• Thanks, @ReneAsologuitar. Much appreciated.

• Very nice… haven’t got TC-data but you inspired me to fire up TouchScaper which has a similar interface and have a play with BeatHawk Mallets… thanks for posting.

• Thnx for posting all these tc-data vids recently David. I think it’s an app that, despite not being AUv3 could well do with a revival of interest, especially considering how much love there is in the forum for ambient / experimental stuff these days. 2014….seems like a golden age right now lol