Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

True, Spandau Ballet 1983

True is the third studio album by English band Spandau Ballet, released on 4 March 1983 by Chrysalis Records. It reached number one on the UK Albums Chart, number 19 on the US Billboard 200. It was also Spandau Ballet's first album to be recorded outside of London.

Dedicated to the promotion of truth!!!
Fake news might be driven by power and greed, but honesty and civility always surface to the top.

For all our innocent children.
May we be like the little children.
No malice, no greed, simply human!!!

Comments

• another great performance, highly enjoyable, thx

• Hi cabo,
    You are simply awesome, and your comment is much loved.
    Thank you so much for the listen and the great feedback.
    Respectfully,
    Rene

• Despite not caring for the original I wanted to give your rendition a fair chance. You have achieved the impossible.
    I love it.

• Nice one @ReneAsologuitar.
    I used to do some session work in a studio Tony Hadley frequented - very good singer.
    But I love this take - very cool.
    Thanks for sharing.

• I like your version more than the original. Very well done.

• I was confident you‘d succeed in your very personal style... and you did B)
    The only thing that puzzles me time and again is your signature reverb that contradicts the room image, but never mind... I got used to it meanwhile o:)
    (iirc it‘s a preset from your mixer, no high end but I have to admit it fits and it does the job just fine)

• I’d love to hear you do some Beatles. Blackbird, Yesterday, Eleanor Rigby, While my guitar gently weeps…. So many.

• @MadeofWax said:
    Despite not caring for the original I wanted to give your rendition a fair chance. You have achieved the impossible.
    I love it.

++++++++++
    Hi MadeofWax,
    I am not 100 comfortable with this recording, but after a number of times recording this song, I kept messing it up.
    Until this particular recording, which I had to get approval from couple of my trusted ears, and they said to let it go.
    (Maybe because I told them that I was getting frustrated)
    Your comments are so loved, and much appreciated.
    Respectfully,
    Rene

@pbelgium said:
    Nice one @ReneAsologuitar.
    I used to do some session work in a studio Tony Hadley frequented - very good singer.
    But I love this take - very cool.
    Thanks for sharing.

++++++++++
    Hi pbelgium,
    Great to hear this musical story.
    I am so happy to hear your wonderful comment, especially on this song, as I had a challenge getting to a good finished recording on this song.
    Thank you so much.
    Rene

@Paulieworld said:
    I like your version more than the original. Very well done.

++++++++++_
    Hi Paulieworld,
    You are so kind, and so appreciated.
    I am so humbled and so happy to hear your comments.
    Truthfully, I almost canned this song because I had a hard time finishing nit correctly.
    Love your wonderful comments.
    Rene

@Telefunky said:
    I was confident you‘d succeed in your very personal style... and you did B)
    The only thing that puzzles me time and again is your signature reverb that contradicts the room image, but never mind... I got used to it meanwhile o:)
    (iirc it‘s a preset from your mixer, no high end but I have to admit it fits and it does the job just fine)

++++++++++
    Hi Telefunky,
    You have a very good ear, and an excellent sense of room climate.
    On my last recordings, I had set my room reverb #6 on my Yamaha MG10XU, a bit higher than I used to set it.
    I am so happy to hear a comment on the reverb setting.]
    Thank you so much for the great comments.
    Respectfully,
    Rene

@LinearLineman said:
    I’d love to hear you do some Beatles. Blackbird, Yesterday, Eleanor Rigby, While my guitar gently weeps…. So many.

++++++++++
    Hi LinearLineman,
    I love the Beatles, and I have a book of "maybe" all their songs, I will surely get a Beatles tune in in my next recording.
    While My Guitar Gently Weeps is a great one.
    Thanks for the reminder and the suggestion.
    Always a pleasure to hear from you!!!
    Warm regards,
    Rene

• Bravo Rene! Keeping the classic hits coming! A wonderful performance indeed!

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Bravo Rene! Keeping the classic hits coming! A wonderful performance indeed!

++++++++++
    Hi Edward,
    You are simply awesome.
    Your comments are truly inspirational, and very much appreciated.
    Thank you, Edward!
    Respectfully,
    Rene