Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

“Riffler Gets You Rockin’”

Riffler produced all the band audio including the bassline, powerchord guitar and drums.. then I played some Rock organ on top. Easy Leasy kick ass rock workflow… all genres provided too:

https://on.soundcloud.com/Tr4V3cAeh1uR4nMJ7

Comments

• 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

• Riffler is my favorite app by a country (make that rock-n-roll) mile. Your rock organ playing makes the track.

• Yeah baby! This is rockin' and funky. I would like to hear something like this combined with one of your StaffPad creations. Lemmy vs. Boston Pops in a battle for the universe. Winner Take All!

Just got back from seeing 'Bullet Train'. This could have been in the soundtrack.

• @Paulieworld said:
    Yeah baby! This is rockin' and funky. I would like to hear something like this combined with one of your StaffPad creations. Lemmy vs. Boston Pops in a battle for the universe. Winner Take All!

Just got back from seeing 'Bullet Train'. This could have been in the soundtrack.

Your wish is my major headache. No promises. I’m sticking with iPhone only for my hospital visitations so no Staffpad unless she goes to sleep and I can commandeer her iPad. She in a lot pain today so no naps are expected.

But you planted the seed to go big or go home. Lemmy indeed. I was the thinking Bachman Turner Underwear.

• We are so sorry. For what it's worth, we will pray for both of you. There is no guarantee. My wife has a dear friend who is suffering terribly. She asked, why Oh Lord were there only one set of footprints in the sand when I needed you the most?

On a lighter note, BTO kicks ass!

Go big!

• @Paulieworld said:
    We are so sorry. For what it's worth, we will pray for both of you. There is no guarantee. My wife has a dear friend who is suffering terribly. She asked, why Oh Lord were there only one set of footprints in the sand when I needed you the most?

On a lighter note, BTO kicks ass!

Go big!

Better yet… “Mountain” and Leslie West, Felix Pappalardi and Corey Laing.

• Keep rockin’ while you are on earth, @mcd. I have a feeling you will, no matter what anyone says. Sorry you are going through a hard time.

• @Paulieworld said:

Did he sing this one or was that Leslie?

• Fully agree with MadeofWax.
    Tis the organ that makes this piece a beauty.
    Great work, again!!!
    Rene

• @McD said:

@Paulieworld said:

Did he sing this one or was that Leslie?

I'm not sure. I think it was Felix. I know at least a half dozen guitar players (including a big fat one) who can play circles around Leslie West. He never impressed me. Felix was a talented dude.

• I nearly commented on your comment on @Paulieworld’s Olivia’s Song @McD but instead I’ll comment here which is to say… You do produce tracks as good, just different, which is how it should be and this in one of the good ones !

• @GeoTony said:
    I nearly commented on your comment on @Paulieworld’s Olivia’s Song @McD but instead I’ll comment here which is to say… You do produce tracks as good, just different, which is how it should be and this in one of the good ones !

I’m also always seeking short cuts. Riffler did 90% of the work here.
    My next idea is to put Riffler midi files into Staffpad and seek how the orchestra rocks. If it’s no good
    I ‘lol put one of these Riffler audio files into Staffpad and add new parts using the pencil.

Staffpad drums take forever to hard notate and there are no believable guitars of any type.

The Riffler parts can pretty epic. Better and easier to make than iBassist.