Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Our album was released today, mixed 100% in auria

Today our album was "officially" released on noisetrade, mixed entirely in auria. Physical copies will be available in a week or two through cd baby, and also on iTunes, etc., but you can get it on noisetrade now. Leave a tip if you feel so inclined, but most of all enjoy the music and share the link with others if you don't mind. Thanks!

We had another weeklong session last week and I am in the beginning stages of mixing that project, also entirely in auria.

http://noisetrade.com/shutterwax/dig-me-a-well

Comments

• This is excellent work. I will be looking forward to the album!

• Thanks for listening, I really appreciate it. The album is out on noisetrade, feel free to download and share it with anyone you'd like. We're in the process of getting cd's manufactured, but probably a limited run, and then it will be on iTunes, etc. through cd baby.

Auria has really changed the game for me, I'm amazed that I can have a few minutes in between work appointments, pull out my ipad, and work on a mix. It fits my style of working really well.

• Very nice work on this! It is incredible knowing it was mixed in Auria. You guys have a good sound.

• That was really good, regardless of technology used. I'm buying the CD when It's available.

• edited July 2014

this is also a good way to encourage other ios musicians....such as myself...I don't think auria runs on ipad 2 ..but im gonna try my luck at doing a cd on cubasis...do you think it can be done......btw...awesome work

• Thanks so much, that means a lot! For what it's worth, I had an ipad2 when I started the process and I did finish some of the mixes on it. Lots of track freezing, but it definitely can be done.

• edited July 2014

ok cool...thanks I did get cubasis and it seems pretty cool...keep up the good work

• Only had time for a quick sample listen, but I liked the quirkiness, and the production sounded good. I don't know if you know the the UK band Jump, but for some reason I was put in mind of them.

• edited July 2014

I don't know jump, but Harvey is from Bournemouth, so he brings a lot of British influence to the songwriting.
    For anyone looking, feel free to download the album and (hopefully) enjoy it. Noisetrade suggests leaving a tip, which is entirely up to you. I'm just very happy to have finished a project and am anxious to share it!
    By the way, this just went up today, I just saw it. I'm amazed at what can be done with an iPhone!

• Auria will run just fine on an iPad 2. You just have to be mindful and apply some resource management by freezing tracks. It's not as good of an experience as it is on newer devices for obvious reasons, but it is very capable on an iPad 2.

• edited July 2014

Just a quick thank you to those who downloaded the album and for those who decided to leave a tip. Much appreciated. The album will be up on noise trade for about 2 more weeks, then will only be available on the traditional outlets such as iTunes, amazon, etc. CD's should be available at that time as well.

If you would like the album under a free or pay what you'd like price, please feel free to download it from noise trade before then, and please spread the word to others if you do enjoy it.

Again, many thanks to those who took the time to listen.

http://noisetrade.com/shutterwax/dig-me-a-well

• sounds good!

as a fellow iPad Musician you have my support for accomplishing such a feat on the iPad2 ... I'm tipping my hat and tipping your pockets :-D

• Thanks! To clarify though, I did get an iPad air the day it was released, so I mixed it initially on an ipad2 but the air did give me much more breathing room. I really appreciate you taking the time to listen, please share it with others if you are enjoying it.