Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Xequence AU | Keys & Pads (Seven Systems): Walkthrough, Demo, Giveaway (See Pinned YT Comment)

Xequence AU | Keys & Pads (Seven Systems): Walkthrough, Demo, Giveaway (See Pinned YT Comment)

Please support the channel by not watching behind an ad-blocker 🙏😉

Xequence AU | Keys and AU | Pads :
Walkthrough Tutorial. I have 5 copies of the excellent AU | Keys and AU | Pads by @SevenSystems to give away! See the YT comment for giveaway details and a) a brief review b) links to vids on some of the apps used c) timestamps d) appstore links and descriptions

Xequence AU | Keys and AU | Pads are very affordable and enjoyable ways to play your apps in the interface of your choice. This video will show you 99% of what you need to know without reading the manuals - how to set up the keys and pads, how to set up different slider types for sending midi CCs, and how to route those CC messages in a host app like AUM.

See the timestamps for an explanation of why the initial percussion sounds in Ting sounded a bit weird!

Please support the channel by not watching behind an ad-blocker 🙏😉

Comments

• Woot woot
    Gonna watch it in a few minutes or hours
    Thanks, mate

Btw, I gotta figure out what is ad-blocking my chrome
    i didn't install any. Must be a side-effect of one of my extensions
    Or i'll just watch on the iPad anyway :lol:

• That was an easy purchase, lol. 5 quid for the both. Hoping someday @SevenSystems will make Xequence 2 AUv3 (or just make a Xequence 3 AUv3) since Atom Piano Roll can sometimes be cumbersome to program, lol.

• Superb video, thanks a lot for showing off Xequence AU Keys & Pads.

And sorry for the lack of proper mouse support -- the plugins share touch handling code with "mainline" Xequence, and in iOS terms, that code is very old (5 years), from a time when mouse support wasn't even thinkable 😄 I'll try to make mouse support work properly in the plugins.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    That was an easy purchase, lol. 5 quid for the both. Hoping someday @SevenSystems will make Xequence 2 AUv3 (or just make a Xequence 3 AUv3) since Atom Piano Roll can sometimes be cumbersome to program, lol.

Great! Yeah, the pair are a bargain, and just lovely design. We all want an AUv3 Xequence for sure!

• @SevenSystems said:
    Superb video, thanks a lot for showing off Xequence AU Keys & Pads.

And sorry for the lack of proper mouse support -- the plugins share touch handling code with "mainline" Xequence, and in iOS terms, that code is very old (5 years), from a time when mouse support wasn't even thinkable 😄 I'll try to make mouse support work properly in the plugins.

My pleasure, Alexander, and yes mouse support would be sweet!

• List of winners. 🎉 🎉 🎉 Each won both apps:

YT:
    odd STAR
    M Dammer
    Tom Traxx

Twitter:
    SenhorLampada

Insta:
    Haiterkite

By the way, I spoke to @SevenSystems about a few bugs and improvements suggestions, and like a total boss, he's on the case. New update will be out ASAP!

• Thanks again for your support and congrats @ the winners.

Hope to have an update out next week, here's the preliminary ChangeLog for Xequence AU | Keys (Pads will get an update shortly thereafter) :

NEW:

• New toolbar slider to adjust the velocity used when vertical velocity is disabled.
    • Full mouse support.

IMPROVEMENTS:

• The Pitch controller now uses the full 14 bit resolution.

FIXES:

• Fix problem with keys sometimes sending the wrong (maximum) velocity when sliding between keys with multiple fingers in dual mode in both manuals simultaneously.
    • Change "Default Pad Color" label to "Key Color".
    • Fix rare potential crash while playing.
  • Brilliant! Especially excited about the 14-bit pitchbend!

@SevenSystems said:
    Thanks again for your support and congrats @ the winners.

Hope to have an update out next week, here's the preliminary ChangeLog for Xequence AU | Keys (Pads will get an update shortly thereafter) :

NEW:

• New toolbar slider to adjust the velocity used when vertical velocity is disabled.
    • Full mouse support.

IMPROVEMENTS:

• The Pitch controller now uses the full 14 bit resolution.

FIXES:

• Fix problem with keys sometimes sending the wrong (maximum) velocity when sliding between keys with multiple fingers in dual mode in both manuals simultaneously.
    • Change "Default Pad Color" label to "Key Color".
    • Fix rare potential crash while playing.