Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Multiple instances of Loopy Pro auv3 (looking for a nice setup).

2»

Comments

• @szczyp said:
    Thanks! Downloading, I didnt understood Blocks Wave in past but I will see again to this app.

I like to use LoopyPro because:

• 32 samples latency (sometimes useful)
    • Full 24in/24outs from rme xtc (Drambo only 24in/4outs somehow)
    • Launchpad support (in such big project would be nice to have square box moved like in Ableton to go left right up down)
    • Widgets customized
    • Clear roadmap
      And more….
      EDIT: I like booting title ** „LOOPY PRO” - its better than netflix now, more excitement.**

But I dont know Blocks Wave so…. Thanks for the sugestion.

Multiple instances of LoopyPro in Drambo, I tried this half year ago, firstly with neon, but I stopped such experiments because for me iPad Pro 4-gen WAS not enough CPU powerful AT THIS TIME.
    I dont know what I would think NOW.
    BUT I decided to more understand that is Music overall, from live playing perspective, not from setup/mind perspective.
    And I found many lacks in my theory, technique of playing (exercises is like eating and sleeping!), too much reverbs etc.
    Less is the key at this moment, but I would love again use atom2 for sequencing…. But these multiple instances of Atom2 both in Drambo or in loopy is like nightmar3, when needed for launchpad control….

It is also the reason why I learn intensively LoopyPro - because I hope someday to control atom2 by donuts /launchpad.

I think @gregsmith we can write code in mosaic or streambyter which will controll atom2 instances from donuts…. But again it will eat some time to write and CPU to run….Better to play on instrument at this moment :)

My current template works well enough with atom2 that I use it all the time. When @Michael sorts the follow action order thing I’ll be very happy, but for now it works well enough for jamming purposes.

Here’s an example with just one pattern per atom instance https://youtube.com/shorts/2Nika6i1OW0?feature=share

• Yes, simple jamming is enough for me also. Thanks for the inspiring example :) Loopy P is just great.