Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Your HW only jams

Do you have Youtube with your hardware only jams ? Share it :-)

I'll start:
https://www.youtube.com/user/raysubject/videos

Comments

• Not really a jam, more of an experiment in April 2020 with two BBD delays into a synth driven by a simple test sequence. It didn’t do what I wanted so I didn’t go on for long.

I haven’t really got the space to set up gear, and also set up a camera scene. My online system is basically just one talking head with blue screen behind me, and no good opportunity to shoot gear too (I’d need an overhead cam and lighting too). I’ll have to set up such a situation soon though, so thanks for reminding me.

• @u0421793 said:
    Not really a jam, more of an experiment in April 2020 with two BBD delays into a synth driven by a simple test sequence. **It didn’t do what I wanted so I didn’t go on for long.

What did you want it to do?. 😂 I’d spect some crazy sounding stuff and this sounds just like that. I like it!
    Specially like the sounds at around 2:17. Those BBD’s are cool.

• I don't have a Youtube for music (mine's all skateboarding) but I do have an Instagram, which is mainly hardware (with a smattering of iOS):

https://instagram.com/pigdirge/

@dendy said:
    Do you have Youtube with your hardware only jams ? Share it :-)

I'll start:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/raysubject/videos

Nice - definitely watched a few of your Digitone videos before! A friend just acquired a MicroMonsta 2 and it seems a really good pairing with both the Digitakt and Digitone.

@u0421793 said:
    It didn’t do what I wanted so I didn’t go on for long.

👌 sounds familiar! That SH-09 looks and sounds amazing - radiophonic!

• @tahiche said:

@u0421793 said:
    Not really a jam, more of an experiment in April 2020 with two BBD delays into a synth driven by a simple test sequence. **It didn’t do what I wanted so I didn’t go on for long.

What did you want it to do?. 😂 I’d spect some crazy sounding stuff and this sounds just like that. I like it!
    Specially like the sounds at around 2:17. Those BBD’s are cool.

I was trying for a more lively resonant ‘sproing’-prone chain, where an impulse sets off more of an uncontrollable feedback event. This was all too damped, so I ended up with pedestrianminus-weak synthesis instead.