Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Post Covid return and riding the 808 wave

Hey y’all,

I messed around on the iPad after being sick with Covid for almost two weeks and just getting my brain and motivation back. It’s simple as hell but I played a little real time on the Tera pro sounds so hopefully someone finds it kinda cool. It was fun for sure.

Peace y’all!

Comments

• Fun, indeed. And abelated808 to you.

• Nice one, mate! Hope you're feeling 100% :wink:

• @LinearLineman said:
    Fun, indeed. And abelated808 to you.

The 808 sound is definitely one of my favorites. I can listen to it on its own and just kinda imagine like I am suspended in the middle of the sound somewhere lol

• Quick question, how could I automate the way I was sliding the volume on the Tera pro channels?

• @senhorlampada said:
    Nice one, mate! Hope you're feeling 100% :wink:

Thanks man! It hit me like a horse’s kick but I am now getting back to normal.

• @magnusovi said:
    Quick question, how could I automate the way I was sliding the volume on the Tera pro channels?

Nice track. The only way I know of automating AUM’s volume channels is with 4pockets midi mixer. You can create scenes with various volume settings, you can set the timeframe for the speed of movement, then just manually trigger each scene whenever you want and everything will slide smoothly to the next setting.

• @Spidericemidas said:

@magnusovi said:
    Quick question, how could I automate the way I was sliding the volume on the Tera pro channels?

Nice track. The only way I know of automating AUM’s volume channels is with 4pockets midi mixer. You can create scenes with various volume settings, you can set the timeframe for the speed of movement, then just manually trigger each scene whenever you want and everything will slide smoothly to the next setting.

Great to know, thanks for the tip!

• Hi @magnusovi , nice post covid track. I had it for about two weeks so you have my sympathy.
    Re volume, any app that outputs CC will do it so in the screenshot below I’m using Rozeta LFO to vary the volume.
    To make one decrease as the other increases you can use a second LFO or just invert via AUM (press the 0 to 71% in the picture)

• @magnusovi said:
    Hey y’all,
    I messed around on the iPad after being sick with Covid for almost two weeks and just getting my brain and motivation back. It’s simple as hell but I played a little real time on the Tera pro sounds so hopefully someone finds it kinda cool. It was fun for sure.
    Peace y’all!

Welcome back, and hope you are 100%!
    Your music sounds really good, and that's a great indicator.
    Love it.
    Rene

• @GeoTony said:
    Hi @magnusovi , nice post covid track. I had it for about two weeks so you have my sympathy.
    Re volume, any app that outputs CC will do it so in the screenshot below I’m using Rozeta LFO to vary the volume.
    To make one decrease as the other increases you can use a second LFO or just invert via AUM (press the 0 to 71% in the picture)

This is great man thank you so much!
    It was the first time I’ve been sick since this whole thing started and it kicked my ass.

• @ReneAsologuitar said:

@magnusovi said:
    Hey y’all,
    Peace y’all!

Welcome back, and hope you are 100%!
    Your music sounds really good, and that's a great indicator.
    Love it.
    Rene

Hey Rene, thanks for the kind words man!