Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ElasticDrums rolls

Is it possible at all ? Like 2 hi hats in a step. Without using delay fx of course.
Thanks

Comments

• @Pavlova said:
    Is it possible at all ? Like 2 hi hats in a step. Without using delay fx of course.
    Thanks

To my knowledge, ratcheting isn’t a function on Elastic Drums. Playbeat 3, however…

• @taeo said:

@Pavlova said:
    Thanks

To my knowledge, ratcheting isn’t a function on Elastic Drums. Playbeat 3 and Patterning 2, however….

• Wow, I was really hoping that’s not the case. Strange, do people really not ask for it ? Well, money not well spent this time then.

• Patterning is the ultimate racheting app…

• edited August 2022

@Pavlova said:
    Thanks

there is an approach in ED that’s worth trying, with the synths you can play with “time” and “length”, with samples, those two params + “loop until” depending on your sample

time setting probably .50 is good, length will determine the placement of the “rolls” in the loop. Might get you what you want, the roll might not be tight/fast enough.

stutter fx rather than delay would be worth playing with as well

• @taeo said:

@Pavlova said:
    Thanks

To my knowledge, ratcheting isn’t a function on Elastic Drums. Playbeat 3, however…

Can vouch for Playbeat 3... The Ultimate...

@BITCRUSHER said:
    Patterning is the ultimate racheting app…

Auv3 is essential... after doing PB3.