Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Low Expectations

edited August 2022 in Creations

Dance music. I retreated to the Gadget walled garden. A little improvising on an Arturia Keystep 31, a little mixing in AUM. My fastest one yet in a couple ways: completed from scratch this afternoon and clocking in at 107 bpm. Turned out to be 16 bit. I couldn’t find a way to export in higher quality from Gadget. No big deal, but if anyone knows how, I’d be curious to learn if/how this is possible. Hope someone enjoys and all the older guys on here don’t dance too hard or at least warm up first. Thank you!

Comments

• Keep improvising.

• Just do it, and keep improv!!!
    Lovely beat, I definitely have to warm-up.
    Thanks, myapologies,
    Rene

• Exceedingly jolly… nice happy sort of music 🌞
    You’ll never get me on the dance floor though !

• edited August 2022

deleted

(The problem seems to have solved itself.)

• @myapologies said: Turned out to be 16 bit. I couldn’t find a way to export in higher quality from Gadget. No big deal, but if anyone knows how, I’d be curious to learn if/how this is possible.

Gadget offers 24bit export when you select iTunes (saves to Files app) or Dropbox.

• @R_2, thank you for answering my query. That info will come in handy. Much appreciated.

@GeoTony, me neither. Plus you’re too busy cranking out the hits. Thanks for listening.

@LinearLineman, thank you. Will do.

@ReneAsologuitar, thank you. Take care. You’re not allowed to injure yourself. I look forward to hearing your recent jams