Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MixBox IAP - Sunset Sound Reverb Collection Demo

is a suite of pro quality fx modules. Now IK Multimedia have added The Sunset Sound Reverb Collection to it but it's an in app purchase so, is it worth buying? In this video I demo the sound of these 5 reverbs by just playing through them with various instruments on both desktop and iOS so that you can make up your own mind if it's for you. Under the video you'll find a link where you can hear a track I made using the reverbs to give it a very coherent, classic studio sound.

Comments

• These reverbs sound top quality, thanks again Jamie

• @CapnWillie said:
    Great video @Jamie_Mallender ! I think the iOS version is a bit more limited but nonetheless you showcase why the IAP is a must have purchase imo. There are many great reverbs available but as you say, having all of your tracks sound and feel like they were recorded in the same room is worth a lot more than the $20 smackeronies IK charges for Sunset.

The functionality is the same for MixBox and all the modules from desktop to iOS. I’m using it on both and I haven’t noticed any limitations to the iOS version. Of course, we don’t have the routing capabilities in iOS DAWs that we have in desktop DAWs but, we’ll get there.

• @Toastedghost said:
    These reverbs sound top quality, thanks again Jamie

My pleasure. Videos like this are a joy to make.

• The Sunset IAP is 20 bucks well spent. I love those reverbs on guitar.

• @bobbyj8866 said:
    The Sunset IAP is 20 bucks well spent. I love those reverbs on guitar.

Me too, they’re especially good on guitar. There’s not many reverbs I’m truly happy with on guitar Eventide Spring works for me but since I got this IAP I’m well happy!