Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Samplewiz 2 audio crashing

@bleassapp Just purchased Samplewiz 2 and the audio is constantly crashing on me. Sequencing the AU with Rozeta Bassline in AUM. Low DSP session. On latest iPadOS on 10.5 iPad Pro. Have restarted iPad.

It happens every time I hit the randomize dice a couple of times. I have to delete the app from the session and reload the AU and reconfigure MIDI to get audio back.

Is this a known bug?

Comments

• I’ll try to get hold of @bleassapp another way but is no one else experiencing this? I’ve never had to ask for a refund for a BLEASS app before so really surprised about this.

• I wouldn't ask for a refund as SampleWiz 2 is god tier. I don't use the dice, but I can test it after I finish laundry.

Meanwhile, email them mate...

[email protected]

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Also tagging @j_liljedahl

Cheers. I’m pretty sure it’s not an AUM bug. Probably more just a resources issue. I know with Flowtones I had to change to setting to limit polyphony to avoid crashes. I’ll see if there’s settings I can tweak here.

I'll play around with buffer sizes and see if it makes a difference.