Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pack it Away. You guys asked for bigger drums and vocals

So you guys were awesome when I first posted this. It’s still rough as shit, at least the vocals(I don’t sing or write vocals.) It’s just something that means a lot to me and super emotional and it all just flowed out.

Thank you all for being so great!

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/RhmrAEsupT6136KL7

Comments

• That’s a voice worth having. Excellent stuff. Keep working it out. 👍👍👍🙏

• edited August 2022

@LinearLineman said:
    That’s a voice worth having. Excellent stuff. Keep working it out. 👍👍👍🙏

😢thank you so much!

It’s still rough as **** been a long process lol.

Also I will work it out… like a book of my life slamming shut.

• That’s a nice little 90’s sounding rock piece!

• Nice track. I like how all the instruments blend into each other, and your voice is really nice, somewhere between Stephen Malkmus and Jim O'Rourke.

• @Kewe_Esse said:
    That’s a nice little 90’s sounding rock piece!

Hell yeah!

@JanKun said:
    Nice track. I like how all the instruments blend into each other, and your voice is really nice, somewhere between Stephen Malkmus and Jim O'Rourke.

Thank you kindly. That’s a huge compliment, I hate my voice. 🙏🏻

• Hiya, just got round to trying to listen to this (I’m always a week late) and I’m getting a not found from SoundCloud ?

• edited August 2022

@GeoTony said:
    Hiya, just got round to trying to listen to this (I’m always a week late) and I’m getting a not found from SoundCloud ?

Hey I appreciate!

Yeah I took it down for now because it was super rough and am still working on it, didn’t wanna keep it up just to post again when finished.

I will post it again soon however if anyone is still interested. It’s turned into a lot bigger project than ever anticipated.

• edited August 2022

@baconink said:
    So you guys were awesome when I first posted this. It’s still rough as shit, at least the vocals(I don’t sing or write vocals.) It’s just something that means a lot to me and super emotional and it all just flowed out.

Darn. Strangely that SC link doesn't work for me. It takes me to SC and then says "Oops, we're lost".
    What is your handle on SC? I'll search it that way. Cheers!

Oh hang on, sorry, I just saw your post about taking it down. No worries. Hope you post again when you're happier with it. 👍

• @Spidericemidas said:

@baconink said:

Darn. Strangely that SC link doesn't work for me. It takes me to SC and then says "Oops, we're lost".
    What is your handle on SC? I'll search it that way. Cheers!

Oh hang on, sorry, I just saw your post about taking it down. No worries. Hope you post again when you're happier with it. 👍

For sure! I will post it for sure. It’s getting close now. I just didn’t wanna keep it up only to change it and burn everyone out on it;)