Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

JWM - The Pirate Ship (Melodic Ambient? Soundtrack? Idk...)

edited August 2022 in Creations

Honestly, I have no idea what genre to categorise this bloody piece under. šŸ˜‚ In some ways, it sounds like a piece of Ambient. In other ways, it sounds like the soundtrack to a videogame.

The big feature of this piece is using 95% @bleassapp apps! How I went about it and what I used are all in the SoundCloud description. Cheers, enjoy, and leave a comment on what genre you think this fits into best, lol.

P.S. I wonder what @iOSTRAKON will think about the saturation used within the track. šŸ¤£

Comments

• I guess nobody want their ship plundered by pirates then. šŸ¤·šŸ˜‚

• Sounds exciting.
    You know how to shake people's imagination.
    I have to say, more of a video game music scape.
    Good work on the melody, very catchy and captivating.
    Rene

• Hey, I think this is energetic adventure music. Modern hero music. Sounds great and tempted by the Bleass sale so Iā€™m going to read up on how you did it. Thank you