Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ambient Cinematic

edited July 2014 in Creations

Apps used in order of appearance: Sector, Gesturment, MidiSequencer - PPG Wave Generator, iMPC Pro, Alchemy Mobile, Animoog, PPG Wave Mapper, Galileo, Auria, WOW filter, Saturn, Stereo Designer, AD 480, AudioBus, Audio Mastering.

This track is part of a larger audio visual project, being done on IOS, I thought I would share with you, this song comes in during the dramatic "rebirth" portion of the video.

"After the wars, in the wastelands amongst the carnage , a woman gives birth to Hope." Crowning occurs at 4:11 in the track.

Hope you enjoy, please let me know what you think about this cinematic soundscape. Best heard with headphones/monitors.

Thanks and take care.

Comments

• Nice work WMWM. Lovely ambient.

• Excellent track. Good work.

• Great track, does anyone remember "The Pentateuch Of The Cosmogany" by Dave Greenslade, this reminded me of that era, very cool

• edited July 2014

I was on a mobile rig setup this week away from the studio. Various configurations - but - yesterday evening I stuck with all iPad and ended up recording this experimental / ambient piece - a space journey.

Using Audiobus: Sunrizer (all voices) -> AUFX:Dub -> AltiSpace -> Cubasis, XKey25, iPad 3.

"Flight" - enjoy. (Best through buds / cans - and in total darknes... :-) )

• The final frontier....

• @MusicInclusive Wonderful stuff, Derek. I love how it continually develops and evolves thoughout the piece. Well up to the standards of the likes of Tangerine Dream at their most ambient.

I'm not sure why your posted link isn't working though...

• @MusicInclusive I liked that track. I checked out your soundcloud, some good stuff on there.

Thanks for the listen and feedback gies and no I had not listened to (or read ) that album by Greenslade...but I have now...trippy. I guess nothing IS new anymore.