Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"Around the Corner" - melodic synth

Some one said on another forum my music is "Comfy Synth" ? I had to look it up !!

Anyway, this track is a "progression"...ahem.. of my first two tracks I created when first introduced to Scaler 2. It's quite different, but similar buildup. Used Scaler 2 here for working out the main chord progression and of course, the Felt Piano.

This track only has one chord sequence, but I tried with various lead synths and counter melodies to drive it into a full and melodical track. Again, still need to buy SWAM violin to give that ago, but Isymphonic on this track for me lands on the "not real, but not totally synth sound" :) All leads played on the GB IOS touchscreen.

Hope you enjoy