Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"Operation Bleass - Complete"

edited August 2022 in Other

At long last...I finally finished off my Bleass AUv3 collection with Dragonfly, Slow Machine, Chorus, Filter, Omega, Alpha, and Sidekick.

(Honestly, I'm not sure how much I'll use Sidekick despite it looking like an amazing plugin, but I'm not only a completionist, I also love supporting developers who put their all into their products! Then again, if I dive back into EDM creation someday, I'll for sure want Sidekick around.)

I find that everything Bleass makes, whether more "conventional" plugins like Reverb and Compressor, to the crazy effects like Granulizer and Motion EQ, and their synths and SampleWiz 2, are all dead-ass simple to tweak but produce amazing-sounding results super quickly.

I'm not paid to advertise. Just giving my honest unfiltered opinion and showing @bleassapp some love here, lol.

Comments

• I agree, Bleass plugins sound great and are fun and inspiring to use. They're my favorite effects on iPad and desktop.

• You can use sidekick on it’s own just as a straight, editable Bass Drum, without any of the sidechaining complexity. I use it all the time to do ‘Doom Drum’ for me. Like my personal 808.

• Pity there is no bundle.I want to buy quite a few of them now.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    At long last...I finally finished off my Bleass AUv3 collection with Dragonfly, Slow Machine, Chorus, Filter, Omega, Alpha, and Sidekick.

(Honestly, I'm not sure how much I'll use Sidekick despite it looking like an amazing plugin, but I'm not only a completionist, I also love supporting developers who put their all into their products! Then again, if I dive back into EDM creation someday, I'll for sure want Sidekick around.)

I find that everything Bleass makes, whether more "conventional" plugins like Reverb and Compressor, to the crazy effects like Granulizer and Motion EQ, and their synths and SampleWiz 2, are all dead-ass simple to tweak but produce amazing-sounding results super quickly.

I'm not paid to advertise. Just giving my honest unfiltered opinion and showing @bleassapp some love here, lol.

I very rarely use sidekick for 4 on the floor pumping.

It can be so much more than that, especially if you start to automate it’s parameters.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

EXACTLY the reason I try to buy all of apps from great developers

• One of my favorite iOS developers. In my top 5 for sure.

• Also a big fan of most of the Bleass stuff - and they're getting better and more innovative all the time