Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone remembers this?

Still collecting dust on my iPad.. I remember I bought it on cd-r back in the 90ties for my Mac. I used to own a real 303, but that this remake was possible on a computer back then was just awesome 😎

Comments

• Still the best.

I wish “Pure Acid” had a 2nd 303.
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pure-acid/id1481283602

• edited August 2022

Yep, purchased it along with the Keyfax Phatboy when it came out. Blew my mind 😎

• I had it on my PC in the '90s, but I didn't use it. Or to be more precise I didn't know how to use it...

• Wasn’t the first version only with an 808? I think the extra 909 came later.

• @Slush said:
    Wasn’t the first version only with an 808? I think the extra 909 came later.

No, pretty sure it was released with both

• @LeeB said:

@Slush said:

• edited August 2022

@Slush said:

Yep, hence the "338" in the name

@LeeB this is referring to the original software, not the ipad app, which did include the 909 in the first version

• @Slush said:

@LeeB said:

@Slush said:

I didn’t know that, or have at least forgotten, but the 338 name makes sense.
    My memory isn’t the best 🙄

• Still using this on my iPad. Had the original desktop 338 version back in the day. 🙂👍🏼

• Wow, way back machine! How many of you used Recycle?

• A friend of mine had it, and we would sit for hours putting together tunes and jamming over them with other instruments.

Shame it’s not still being developed - I’m sure it would be popular still.

• @Tarekith said:
    Wow, way back machine! How many of you used Recycle?

Still using it at times to create new sampled instruments for use in Korg Gadget 😊

• edited August 2022

@Tarekith said:

Yep, me. Invaluable for creating Rex files
    I’m really curious now as to whether my original Rebirth was the one with just the 808, but it’s buried in a large tub under another large tub and I have Covid, so no energy to dig it out.

• edited August 2022

@LeeB said:
    Yep, purchased it along with the Keyfax Phatboy when it came out. Blew my mind 😎

Still got my Phatboy! Was a Xmas present off my wife 😊

• I miss ReBirth 😩

• @Tarekith said:

Yaaaas!!! Propellerhead changed the game: ReBirth, ReCycle and Reason 🤩

• @Stuntman_mike said:
    I miss ReBirth 😩

It still works perfectly on my iPad 8 iOS 15.6

• The UI looks pretty crap now, but once I drooled over it on my CTR. I’ll guess everything looks prettier with scan lines all over it.

• Loved it on my desktop, still love it on iOS
    And will probably reinstall on my desktop someday :lol:
    The mods are amazing, but I always go back to the classic

• edited August 2022

Ah, the mods! I remember them too. I had to go to hospital for a while at one point, had this on my clunky old PC laptop, played with it for the whole stay. Made the time go fast. I’d buy this app in a heartbeat if it came out today. And I still love that UI…

• T.G. Virus Kilomix '98 is still legitimately good

• @Grandbear said:
    T.G. Virus Kilomix '98 is still legitimately good

Still bangin' 😎