Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Are there any AI bots yet that can…

…scour music forums, detect creations that users post, rip the audio, rename the songs or beats, embed them with ISRC codes, submit copyright forms to The Library of Congress, submit them to various sync agents, and then place an advertisement on people’s Facebook feed saying that they can buy royalty free music? (It would be a monthly subscription of course, where if the subscription lapses, then I would get any additional royalties after the subscription ends). The font would be much smaller of course for said disclaimer.

If I was smart enough and morally abject, this seems like a no-brainer for a way of passive income. Especially with streaming paying so little, a bot would make up for this by sheer volume.

Fortunately for you all, I still don’t understand Streambyter or Drambo, and I tell people whenever they forget their change in the automatic coin dispenser at the convenient store. (Wawa)

How soon until we should worry about this scenario? Or is it too late already?

Comments

• This is nightmare fuel.

Please stop giving “them” ideas.

• I think the mass proliferation of commercial quality AI generated stock music will be a thing soon enough so this worry should be short lived anyway.

• There is a very very intresting Vsauce video that talks partially on this topic " Will we ever run out of music". If one were to listen to every song in the gracenote database as of today back to back it would take 1200 years.

Also look up on youtube "Every melody combo has been created ( and is on this hard drive) It was a spin from a ted talks where these 2 coders brute forced every combo and put it all on a 2 tb hardrive which then makes it copywritable. Of course then you have the copywrite law based on lyrics which some consider the only copywritable source. But these guys put up some valid arguments on why thier hardrive would stand in the court of law.

Cheers