Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dr. Jekyl + Mr. Hives / One For Svetlovska

edited August 2022 in Creations

I hope @Svetlovska will give this a listen and, if there’s still a slot available, consider this for hier upcoming Horrorshow. It hits the 10 minute limit. Beyond that….

Comments

• edited August 2022

Hiya! Nice work :) like the discordances (sounds like I usually do when I try to play! :) ) Can certainly see this going over the finally chosen movie. I was hoping you’d want to play, this kind of piano is perfect for the project, and I love the subtle additional instrumentation. (I have no doubt you could score the whole thing start to finish on your own, and it would be perfect.)

We’ll be announcing the chosen movie later today, and every contributor will get a fraction of it allocated randomly to score. I’ll put you down to play then? You could use this piece, or respond with a new piece to whatever you get in the share out lottery…

Oh, btw - it’s ‘she’ these days. Was a boy. Gave it up ;)

• Was just going to say that lol. Also Lineman, the Eastern European name ending in an 'a' should be a giveaway for an educated man like yourself. Svetlovski would be the male version.

This piece is lovely, though I have an urge to drown it in ambient and play it at half speed or slower for the purposes of Vampyre 👻

• edited August 2022

Arrrgh, sorry, I knew that. I just wasn’t thinking straight. Corrected. My apologies.

• Great work, @LinearLineman. You’re making beautiful art and inspiring people daily. But what makes you think you can just use my likeness without consent? You can run…but you cannot Hyde!

• Sorry about the poor “humor”/impulse control. You deserve better jokes.

• @myapologies, humor is like improvising. We just have to take the shot.

• @myapologies said:
    Sorry about the poor “humor”/impulse control. You deserve better jokes.

I thought it was funny 😂

• And you don't need to explicitly apologise. Your name already does that implicitly 😝

• Not that I require encouragement to be corny and ridiculous, but thank you, @Gavinski.

You’re right, of course, but as the handle also implies, I can hardly help myself. So I must again apologize to the wise @LinearLineman for high-jacking his thread.

• Lovely piano composition.
    Very original, and quite captivating.
    Well done, especially for over 10 minutes!
    Rene

• Absolutely no apologies necessary @myapologies. Maybe you don’t understand yet the thread mantra… it goes every whichaway it wants to. Everything goes except, apparently, ALL CAPS.

Thanks @ReneAsologuitar. Any Distrokid feedback?