Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

7 synth tips by Bo Beats

2»

Comments

• @Gavinski said:
    I imagine the efficacy of the silly face thing will wear off after some time. Then people will stand out by NOT doing it. A bit like when indie music came out and got cool by having an attitude of 'we don't care if we're popular'

I suggest the book "Wanting" by Luke Burgis if the subject (mimetic) interrest you.

• @Montreal_Music said:

@ervin said:
    Off on a tangent: Based on his popularity and his style in his videos, he really doesn't come across as the kind of guy that would want or need to follow this horrible idiot-face cover image thing. I would assume he doesn't like it that much. I wonder why feels he needs to do it anyway.

Because everyone clone Mr Beast. Mr Beast tried a million things so he knows what works and what doesnt works. A lot of people do what Mr Beast does.

FWIW, I made a deal with myself to ban each channel that use theses tactics or clickbait, no matter how much I like them.

Tl;dr Money.

• @Montreal_Music said:

@Gavinski said:
    I imagine the efficacy of the silly face thing will wear off after some time. Then people will stand out by NOT doing it. A bit like when indie music came out and got cool by having an attitude of 'we don't care if we're popular'

I suggest the book "Wanting" by Luke Burgis if the subject (mimetic) interrest you.

Thnx, will definitely read at least a summary or watch a podcast on it or something, cheers!

• @Montreal_Music said:

FWIW, I made a deal with myself to ban each channel that use theses tactics or clickbait, no matter how much I like them.

This. I don't click on videos with an imbecile on the cover, even if I like the other videos of the same creator, just like I don't click on headlines like "This country uses this shocking method to make its population healthier" etc.

I may not be able to stop our collective slide toward idiocracy but I'm certainly not going to play along. 🙂

• @ervin said:

@Montreal_Music said:

This. I don't click on videos with an imbecile on the cover, even if I like the other videos of the same creator, just like I don't click on headlines like "This country uses this shocking method to make its population healthier" etc.

I may not be able to stop our collective slide toward idiocracy but I'm certainly not going to play along. 🙂

He seems like a nice guy, but just really really thirsty for clicks and I can't be dealing with that, I'm nearly 50!

• See also the Midlife Synthesist , Cuckoo and Andrew Wang

• Do you mean Andrew Huang? 😂 > @sevenape said:

See also the Midlife Synthesist , Cuckoo and Andrew Wang

• @Gavinski said:
    Do you mean Andrew Huang? 😂 > @sevenape said:

See also the Midlife Synthesist , Cuckoo and Andrew Wang

Hahaha freudian slip!!!!!

• @ervin said:

@Montreal_Music said:

When you thought about it, a clickbait title is like a clairvoyant that charge you $9,99/minutes to "tell" you your future. You pay with you attention and your time to hear BS stuff most of the time (or obvious stuff). Recently, I saw a clairvoyant in a mall in 2023. My first thought was "Wow, I cannot beleive it still legal".

I understand why, but it's sad to think that money is, most of the time, the answer.