Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"We Won't Go Back" video

2»

Comments

• @matdun25848834 said:

@R_2 said:

@matdun25848834 said:
    Always good to see a D50

True… but the V50 in this vid looks good too ;)

Great work all around @Lady_App_titude

doh ! there was me thinking nobody would have any other synth that ended in 50 :)

You are not the first person to think it was a D50!

• This shit is fucking fantastic!!!!

• Excellent production and sound! Top notch musicality! Well done @Lady_App_titude !!

I’ve always wanted to learn how to make these kind of “picture in picture” videos. One of these days, I’ll slow down and take the time.

• @baconink said:
    This shit is fucking fantastic!!!!

Thanks so much baconink!!!

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Excellent production and sound! Top notch musicality! Well done @Lady_App_titude !!

I’ve always wanted to learn how to make these kind of “picture in picture” videos. One of these days, I’ll slow down and take the time.

Thank you very much. Yeah I watched some tutorials which helped give me some ideas for the split screen effects. But by far the most difficult part is just shooting the raw footage itself. You can't really do "punch ins" like you can with audio, so you have to play all the parts all the way through without making any mistakes. Compounded by the fact that you have to worry about camera angles, framing, lighting, etc. ON TOP of trying to nail a perfect performance! Definitely keeps you on your toes!

:p

• @Lady_App_titude said:

@baconink said:
    This shit is fucking fantastic!!!!

Thanks so much baconink!!!

You’re very welcome