Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"We Won't Go Back" video

The new "We Won't Go Back" video is here:

Comments

• Wow, what an exhibition of your lovely work.
    I love the way you present the different instrumentation and equipment execution.
    And your vocals is so nice.
    Thanks for this beauty.
    Rene

• @ReneAsologuitar said:
    Wow, what an exhibition of your lovely work.
    I love the way you present the different instrumentation and equipment execution.
    And your vocals is so nice.
    Thanks for this beauty.
    Rene

Thank you so much @ReneAsologuitar !!

• Cool! Real nice quality and execution, flawless. :)

• @ReneAsologuitar said:

She’s a studio style master and plays some mean guitar too. Check out her SoundCloud channel to see her range.

• 👏👏👏👏👏👏

• What a talent you are! 😃
    It was great to watch all the instruments being played along to the music, and you play really well! 👍
    Love the tune, really poppy and uplifting.
    Whatever you did to the vocals, I really like it. Almost sounds vocoded. Whatever it is, it sounds cool.
    It kinda makes me think of the Buggles or something like that.
    Please don’t take this the wrong way. Is it wrong or creepy to comment that you have lovely hands? Sorry! Couldn’t help noticing! I’m not flirting! Just a compliment! 😅

Excellent work! 🙏

• Listen, don't mention the V word. He mentioned it once, but I think he got away with it all right 😊
    Great video to go with a great song 👍

• @Pxlhg said:
    Cool! Real nice quality and execution, flawless. :)

Thanks Pxlhg!

I've been trying to up my game in the video department. It's a TON of extra work, but hopefully worth it.

• @McD said:

@ReneAsologuitar said:

She’s a studio style master and plays some mean guitar too. Check out her SoundCloud channel to see her range.

Thanks McD! There's some stuff that is only available on SoundCloud, but generally Bandcamp is where the newer and better stuff is. (There are a few tunes that were originally released on SoundCloud but were re-released with better mixes on Bandcamp.) Here's links to both:

https://ladyapp-titude.bandcamp.com/

https://soundcloud.com/lady-app-titude

• Thanks Spider!

@Spidericemidas said:
    What a talent you are! 😃
    It was great to watch all the instruments being played along to the music, and you play really well! 👍
    Love the tune, really poppy and uplifting.

Whatever you did to the vocals, I really like it. Almost sounds vocoded. Whatever it is, it sounds cool.

Thanks! Ha! The "V" word strikes again! :D A lot of people have made a similar comment. Nothing but EQ, compression, reverb, delay, and a bit of chorusing on the vocals. No vocoders, vocaloid, autotune, etc. fx were used. Those are cool effects, but if you go and listen to what they actually sound like, it's much different. I admit I was somewhat surprised at first by such comments. Now, I've heard such comments so many times, I'm starting to hear it that way too! I think what is behind this perception is that it is just an unusually "synthy" kinda of melody sung very precisely.

It kinda makes me think of the Buggles or something like that.

That's a nice comparison. The vocals do have somewhat extremely scooped EQ, as does Video Killed The Radio Star. But I just went and listened to it... Much more extreme EQ on that tune. (And also NO VOCODERS! :# ) But yeah, that kind of Brit synth pop sound (Trevor Horn, Human League, Gary Numan, etc ) was sort of the original style I was aiming for.

Please don’t take this the wrong way. Is it wrong or creepy to comment that you have lovely hands? Sorry! Couldn’t help noticing! I’m not flirting! Just a compliment! 😅

Ha! Thank you. No, not creepy. But at my age, I'll take any comments I can get, even creepy ones! :#

• @GeoTony said:
    Listen, don't mention the V word. He mentioned it once, but I think he got away with it all right 😊
    Great video to go with a great song 👍

:D

• Thoroughly enjoyed this and I absolutely agree.
    We ain't going backwards.
    Forward all the way.

Thanks for sharing.

🙏🏾

• Excellent video & song - definitely captured that 80's synth pop sound. Nice synth lead bits, too.
    Thanks for sharing.

• This is killer protest music. You are so talented. And yes, never turn back. Put these idiots to the sideline. 👍

• @Gravitas said:
    Thoroughly enjoyed this and I absolutely agree.
    We ain't going backwards.
    Forward all the way.

Thanks for sharing.

🙏🏾

Thanks, Gravitas!

• @pbelgium said:
    Excellent video & song - definitely captured that 80's synth pop sound. Nice synth lead bits, too.
    Thanks for sharing.

Thx pbelgium!

• edited August 2022

@gusgranite said:
    This is killer protest music. You are so talented. And yes, never turn back. Put these idiots to the sideline. 👍

Thanks gusgranite! It was originally an instrumental, back in 2019, but felt like it needed lyrics. Then I got some partial inspiration from a painting my mom did in response to the loss of freedoms in Afghanistan about a year ago. Then it just became a kind of a general anthem about refusing to relinquish the march of progress.

• Very uplifting in the face of it all. Very well done. Thank you!

• @Sawiton said:
    Very uplifting in the face of it all. Very well done. Thank you!

Thanks, Sawiton!

If people like the music, it really helps when people like, share, spread the word.. Especially a tune like this with a message, would be nice if more than 10 people get to hear it. :#

• McDMcD
    edited August 2022

The mention of the V word really could confused me.

The subtitles and images make it so much better as a message project. I missed a lot of your intention with music alone.

The video editing is on a par with your music production chops.

Since this is on YouTube then subscribe and notify are the right steps to help boost the algorithms for YouTube to pop the video up for more views.

Your guitar restoration video is cool. Highly recommended for anyone considering making a guitar look and play better.

• edited August 2022

Perfect in every aspect. Maybe you’ll be @Gravitas ‘s first interviewee. Love seeing those iPads. 😘🙏

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    The new "We Won't Go Back" video is here:

So good. Great song, performance and video. First class!

• edited August 2022

@McD said:

The subtitles and images make it so much better as a message project. I missed a lot of your intention with music alone.

Which is fine. I like the idea that everyone makes up their own interpretation to a song. We all do it. The lyrics are also now up on Bandcamp. It was fun trying to find words that rhyme with "backwards." :)

Thx. OMG, so much extra work! I don't mind the video editing part so much, but shooting the footage itself (without proper gear and an iPhone 6S with a cracked screen and a battery that dies after half an hour), and trying to film yourself in general... enough to drive you insane. But hopefully worth the extra effort in the end.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Perfect in every aspect. Maybe you’ll be @Gravitas ‘s first interviewee. Love seeing those iPads. 😘🙏

Thanks so much, LL!! <3 Yeah, my lowly iPad Air 1.. I'm SO overdue for a new iPad!

• @espiegel123 said:

So good. Great song, performance and video. First class!

Thank you so much, espiegel123!

• @Lady_App_titude said:

@LinearLineman said:

Thanks so much, LL!! <3 Yeah, my lowly iPad Air 1.. I'm SO overdue for a new iPad!

Hiya @Lady_App_titude @Gravitas here.

Would you be interested in being interviewed?

I think it would be cool.

• @Lady_App_titude said:

@McD said:

Which is fine. I like the idea that everyone makes up their own interpretation to a song. We all do it. The lyrics are also now up on Bandcamp.

Thx. OMG, so much extra work! I don't mind the video editing part so much, but shooting the footage itself (without proper gear and an iPhone 6S with a cracked screen and a battery that dies after half an hour), and trying to film yourself in general... enough to drive you insane. But hopefully worth the extra effort in the end.

For some reason, I just assumed that you were a mage or sorceress with disembodied limbs available to both play and hold cameras.

• really liked this. Always good to see a D50, and also unlike me you can play/sing/write songs :) Great stuff

• R_2R_2
    edited August 2022

@matdun25848834 said:
    Always good to see a D50

True… but the V50 in this vid looks good too ;)

Great work all around @Lady_App_titude

• @R_2 said:

@matdun25848834 said:
    Always good to see a D50

True… but the V50 in this vid looks good too ;)

Great work all around @Lady_App_titude

doh ! there was me thinking nobody would have any other synth that ended in 50 :)