Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg NanoKontrol 2 - AudioBus not seeing whole device

HI, Im new to this forum.

I have recently encountered a problem with the above midi controller and AudioBus. Out of the blue, what was once working perfectly, Audiobus is now is only seeing the NK2 as Fader1.

Essentially no Midi cc's are being transmitted anymore, only midi note data. The NK2 is configured to control my Octatrack, and AudioBus was interfacing between the NK2 via the USB connection through my iPad, through the audio interface and to my Octatrack.

What was working perfectly, is now broken, and I cant work out why. I have even deleted AudioBus and am having to rebuild my rather complex set up patches once again, which is a real bore. Still, AudioBus is only seeing Fader 1 of NK2.

Does anyone know a workaround please? Ive tried using new Midi profiles on AudioBus to no avail

Thanks in advance

Panos