Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TB Flowtones Update July 2022

New TB Flowtones Update added several new distortion models and several other cool features for expression. Sweet Synth just got better. Thanks to @tja for the new thread advice.

Comments

• Sweet!

Most impressive!

• Such an underappreciated synth!

• Daaaaamn 🥳

• Does anyone know if this is coming to the Audio Evolution version too?

• Thanks! Really cool stuff ❤️

• DJBDJB
    edited July 2022

For those who are using the Android editor; there is a similar update available as well. Desktop is coming soon :-)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toneboosters.flowtonesedit

• On sale!

• Wow great. Thanks TB team. Flowtones is one of the most juicy synths on iOS. I love it

• I just picked this up and it is sounding very nice. Is there a way to "favorite" the presets?

• I feel a AAS now (like GAS but for Apps). Is there something Flowtones can do that Sythmaster 2 can't?
    On one hand, Flowtones is on sale and I want to buy it because it sounds great, but on the other hand, a bought a couple of TB apps already + Swam + others apps and I already have at least 25 iOS synths and try to be reasonable.

• @Montreal_Music said:
    I feel a AAS now (like GAS but for Apps). Is there something Flowtones can do that Sythmaster 2 can't?

Flowtones is less 'buggy/prone to crashes' than Synthmaster 2 when tweaking patches from scratch...
    Even though Flowtones is not as 'deep' as Synthmaster 2 I do feel it has its own character and the effects are top notch!

If you have a desktop handy load the free demos from Toneboosters and take them for a spin :sunglasses:
    https://www.toneboosters.com/#anchor_download
    (You can preview all their plug-ins, but be warned you will get AAS and may end up getting them all for the iPad & iPhone).

• @purpan2 said:
    Does anyone know if this is coming to the Audio Evolution version too?

@DJB said:
    For those who are using the Android editor; there is a similar update available as well. Desktop is coming soon :-)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toneboosters.flowtonesedit

Cool

• The randomize patch creation in TB Flowtones is one of the better implementations I’ve come across in terms of generating good presets.

• @Sawiton said:
    I just picked this up and it is sounding very nice. Is there a way to "favorite" the presets?

Don’t think so but you can create a favorites folder and just re-save them in there. Not exactly the same but pretty close.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    The randomize patch creation in TB Flowtones is one of the better implementations I’ve come across in terms of generating good presets.

In the intelligent randomiser, if the sequencer is selected from the list, and a random new preset is generated, nothing new is generated in the sequencer section. Is this a bug ? Or my lack of understanding ?

• @gsm909 said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    The randomize patch creation in TB Flowtones is one of the better implementations I’ve come across in terms of generating good presets.

In the intelligent randomiser, if the sequencer is selected from the list, and a random new preset is generated, nothing new is generated in the sequencer section. Is this a bug ? Or my lack of understanding ?

You can only select the sequencer for reset.

• @Poppadocrock said:

+1

• New update

• @anickt said:
    New update

Strange that it took so long but glad the developer FINALLY added mod and pitch shift wheels to the keyboard in the UI. Now, I'm not sure where to make adjustments in the settings to fine tune the mod and pitch... Hmm.

• @NeuM said:

@anickt said:
    New update

Strange that it took so long but glad the developer FINALLY added mod and pitch shift wheels to the keyboard in the UI. Now, I'm not sure where to make adjustments in the settings to fine tune the mod and pitch... Hmm.

Both the pitch bend and mod-wheel are modulation sources so you do it per knob.
    There’s for example the MVLFO1 as modulation source and that routes LFO1 via mod wheel to the parameter.

• @Samu said:

@NeuM said:

@anickt said:
    New update

Both the pitch bend and mod-wheel are modulation sources so you do it per knob.
    There’s for example the MVLFO1 as modulation source and that routes LFO1 via mod wheel to the parameter.

Thanks, I’ll have to do some experimenting later.

• Just downloaded Flowtones from all the kudos on this forum, although I can’t even count all the synth apps I have. B)

• We could make an IOS Trump card game.

Whats that?

( lame-ok synth )

Check this beast of a synth.

Drambo and Mirack only playable. If you state at start of game and can win, an extra random synth.