Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My Top 3 Generative AUv3 MIDI Sequencer Apps | haQ attaQ

I often get asked about MIDI sequencing in AUM and I usually respond with, "I do not do that". Well I've changed my mind. These are my top 3 generative AUv3 MIDI sequencers.

haQattaQ

Comments

• Cykle (and a few others) with the Arp switching feature is very forward thinking.. With these new Chord apps now on iOS, it does change the way we sequence.. Can only imagine Thesys and Riffer in Arp mode.

Back to the video.. thanks..

• Went to youtube to watch it. Unavailable
    Guess you're reupping it :lol:

• edited July 2022

I have all of these apps and love them all. My latest love is with New Path but this is no Auv3 it will work through audiobus as a midi sequencer and in AUM though in it will play in Inter app audio and you need to scroll down until you see M. See the jpg below. All this said it works in a very novel way to sequence though not that is not disimular to senode but much quicker to set up.

• @Toastedghost said:
    I have all of these apps and love them all. My latest love is with New Path but this is no Auv3 it will work through audiobus as a midi sequencer and in AUM though in it will play in Inter app audio and you need to scroll down until you see M. See the jpg below. All this said it works in a very novel way to sequence though not that is not disimular to senode but much quicker to set up.

• @jakoB_haQ said:
    I often get asked about MIDI sequencing in AUM and I usually respond with, "I do not do that". Well I've changed my mind. These are my top 3 generative AUv3 MIDI sequencers.

haQattaQ

Had to delete the video uploading a corrected version tomorrow.

Awww I missed the original video. 😬 Dying to know which three you recommended and to see your demonstration of each one.

• Yer missed the 3 as well wonder what they are?

• I saw the (very informative) video just before pulled… Cykle, Senode and ZOA.

• Yeah I'm looking forward to watching this when it is uploaded.

• “Pure Acid” is the best generative sequencer ever!!!

• Also this made me laugh - look at the subtitles 😂

• :lol:
    I'm a long fan of Joe Kibaki's videos
    Good to see him thriving after so many Hack Attacks™

• And let's not forget 'The Scientist Room'

• @senhorlampada @Gavinski :lol: scientist room

And even I sometimes spell haQ attaQ with ck "attack", becuse auto-correct keeps changing it :lol:

• Im re-uploading the new video right now. It'll be available in a few hours. I'll update the post with the link as soon as it's done.

• @jakoB_haQ said:
    @senhorlampada @Gavinski :lol: scientist room

And even I sometimes spell haQ attaQ with ck "attack", becuse auto-correct keeps changing it :lol:

:lol:
    There are videos where the auto-closed caption are pure comedic gold. I generally keep them on for some side-quest fun

• @senhorlampada said:

@jakoB_haQ said:
    @senhorlampada @Gavinski :lol: scientist room

:lol:
    There are videos where the auto-closed caption are pure comedic gold. I generally keep them on for some side-quest fun

I know what I’ll be doing this evening :lol:

• The corrected, re-edited video is now up!

• Pure gold @jakoB_haQ
    Thanks for that

• Cheers @jakoB_haQ always loved your stuff but the “docutororials” have been great.

• @jakoB_haQ said:
    The corrected, re-edited video is now up!

Fugue Machine is indeed Auv3 :)

• I watched both version, always a joy to watch yours video Jakob.

• @senhorlampada said:
    Pure gold @jakoB_haQ
    Thanks for that

My pleasure!

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Cheers @jakoB_haQ always loved your stuff but the “docutororials” have been great.

Thank you!

I enjoy making them the most because I get to talk to amazing people and highlight their work. If they didn’t take so long to make I’d be making them more often. But there will be more! 👊

Btw, I’ve re-tagged all of the “haQ attaQ docutorials” so they should be easier to find if people ever search for them. I’ve also put them all in a playlist right here:

• @Montreal_Music said:
    I watched both version, always a joy to watch yours video Jakob.

Thank you for the support! 💙

• For what it's worth @jakoB_haQ , I too honestly didn't realise Fugue Machine was AUv3 compatible. 🫢 And once I saw your video today, I thought "wait, when did that happen?!"

• You are one of my favourite YouTubers Jakob. Your sense of humour, quirky style and great content always has me smiling!

• @rheslip said:
    You are one of my favourite YouTubers Jakob. Your sense of humour, quirky style and great content always has me smiling!

Same

• Senode is now on sale by the way…

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Senode is now on sale by the way…

That's the one I don't have yet! Thanks for the heads up!