Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Christ knows I love you // worrysome mode

Don’t know how to describe this other than it came out of being terribly worried about the woman I love. Perhaps it sounds unbelievably naff, I don’t know and I don’t really care. It came from a place and it sounds the way it should.

Comments

• This is really cool. I like the repeating lead and haunted atmosphere beneath. Deceptively easygoing. I hope she is ok and that you are no longer terribly worried.

• @myapologies said:
    This is really cool. I like the repeating lead and haunted atmosphere beneath. Deceptively easygoing. I hope she is ok and that you are no longer terribly worried.

Thanks for your words, hopefully we’re getting to the bottom of it
    🙏

• I am being transported to a place I have never been to before, and have the feeling that I have been here before.
    I am not afraid, so that is a very good sign.
    She is OK.

• @ReneAsologuitar said:
    I am being transported to a place I have never been to before, and have the feeling that I have been here before.
    I am not afraid, so that is a very good sign.

Thank you, I couldn’t have put it better myself .

She is OK.

I hope you’re right 🥺

• Very good. Haunting even. It reminds me a bit of KMRUwhich is only a good thing!! I hope everything will be ok. xx

• @sevenape said:
    Very good. Haunting even. It reminds me a bit of KMRUwhich is only a good thing!! I hope everything will be ok. xx

Thank you for your kind words.
    I’ll have to look up KMRU, not heard of before

• Very beautiful and glitchy. How did you get the glitchy sound? 🙂 Like which AUv3 is it?

I also hope she'll be okay.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Very beautiful and glitchy. How did you get the glitchy sound? 🙂 Like which AUv3 is it?

I honestly can’t remember the two loops were recorded sometime ago and have been sitting patiently in AudioShare for a while ! I’ve been racking my brain but I’m not sure how I got it glitchy, this is what happens when you have far too many apps 😂

I also hope she'll be okay.

🙏🙏🙏

• This sounds great. Agitation and longing.

• @JeffChasteen said:
    This sounds great. Agitation and longing.

Thank you Jeff, that’s a fantastically accurate description, love it 🙏