Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zeeon synth - how to copy patches between banks? (Solved)

edited July 2022 in Support and Feedback

Howdy y’all!

This is my first and only post.. I’m not managing to do such a simple thing..
How to copy patches between banks?
Or maybe this is not possible?

Thank you!

Comments

• I don't think that's possible.

And speaking of BeepStreet apps, I'd love to see them all receive a unified patch browsing and saving system.

• @NusuN In the preset browser, select a patch in bank A to load it. Change to bank B while the browser is still open and press ‚save‘ in the lower right corner of the preset browser.
    If you don‘t edit the name or tagging, an identical copy of the preset of bank A will be stored in bank B.

• edited July 2022

@_ki said:
    @NusuN In the preset browser, select a patch in bank A to load it. Change to bank B while the browser is still open and press ‚save‘ in the lower right corner of the preset browser.
    If you don‘t edit the name or tagging, an identical copy of the preset of bank A will be stored in bank B.

Yea that was my thought too, haven’t tried it, but should work. Not ideal for quickly copying of a bunch of patches, but will get the job done.

Are you organizing a bank of free presets you plan on releasing? 😉

• @_ki said:
    @NusuN In the preset browser, select a patch in bank A to load it. Change to bank B while the browser is still open and press ‚save‘ in the lower right corner of the preset browser.

Oh my god @_ki , you are a genius, I was going nuts with this!

Especially that Zeeon has become my fav poly synth all around, surpassing serum, analog four and my vintage polysix..

Anyhow thank you so much 🙏