Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

All 💜

Sampled vox from “I Love You Best of All” from 1916
Used almost all @Spidericemidas presets from Kauldron
One from Monolit, courtesy of @thesoundtestroom
One trumpet that came with Audiolayer
Played around in Loopy Pro like a nonlinear, circular man-child, @LinearLineman
Got pretty frustrated, stayed up too late
Remembered @jwmmakerofmusic told me to be stubborn
Tried to stay cool like @ReneAsologuitar and @geotony
It didn’t work, but here’s another flawed one. Ready to move on.
Not even tagging for listens. The reverb is space for improvement. I’m just very thankful to everyone mentioned and other people on here unmentioned and a little bit loopy. Thank you for helping me.

Comments

• I dig it, it all flows together so well

• Excellent work! 😃👍

• That stubborness paid off. It's so beautiful!!! Ah, a perfect way to wind down after a long road trip. ❤️

• Very smooth and flowing, truly alive and harmonious.
    This is very relaxing and has the vibe of life-growth.
    My cells are being lulled and fed, yeahhhhh!
    Rene

• edited July 2022

@yokotate, thanks a lot for the positive feedback. It is much appreciated!
    @Spidericemidas, thank you very much. The wealth of great sounds you created really helped me get through this one. And thanks also for taking time to listen and comment. It means a lot to me.
    @jwmmakerofmusic, thank you very much! This is my first use of a vocal sample. It was kind of an awkward experience so I def need more practice.
    @ReneAsologuitar, thanks for listening/hitting me back with something positive. Going to keep at it. My brother might be moving to the Seattle area. Hope you and your fam are doing well.

• Like the development through the piece:)

• Really nice all around. Cool heart in the wave break photo, and I like the thought process explanation too.

• @Poppadocrock, thanks for listening and commenting. I appreciate you. The app sales thread is of course required reading, and you embody the best of the forum with commentary that is always knowledgeable, helpful, and patient.

@Svetlovska, I am glad you liked it. Your posts detailing processes of recording to audio and slowing things down were/are very helpful and influential. I follow your work with great interest. Thank you!