Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BLEASS Omega FM Synth - The Sound Test Room Expansion Pack - Let’s Play

Here is a patch run-through of all 113 presets I made for BLEASS Omega FM synth.
Before this I had never programmed anything of genuine interest using FM synths, to be honest, I found FM tricky at best.
However, Omega makes programming FM really straightforward and more importantly it makes it fun.
These sounds are mainly inspired by my love of early Sci-Fi and Horror movies, but there are plenty of other types too.
Anyway, I'm really proud of these and I hope you like them.
If you have Omega you can get them from the store, there are also some free ones for you to play with.

Comments

• edited July 2022

Bleass always knock their interfaces out of the park. Cheers Doug!

• Loved them, bought them...

• Instabuy!👍🏽🧔🏼🙏🏽

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Here is a patch run-through of all 113 presets I made for BLEASS Omega FM synth.
    Before this I had never programmed anything of genuine interest using FM synths, to be honest, I found FM tricky at best.
    However, Omega makes programming FM really straightforward and more importantly it makes it fun.
    These sounds are mainly inspired by my love of early Sci-Fi and Horror movies, but there are plenty of other types too.
    Anyway, I'm really proud of these and I hope you like them.
    If you have Omega you can get them from the store, there are also some free ones for you to play with.

Well, that was an easy instabuy being able to support both Bleass and a legend!

As a preset freak, I can never have to many presets!😁

/DMfan🇸🇪

• @DMfan Brilliant, thanks, really pleased you like them👍😊

• Nice bunch of patches, Doug @thesoundtestroom. You've really mastered this instrument. 👍

• @NeuM Thanks, I think Omega makes FM really easy to program, it's very well thought out me thinks.

• edited August 2022

• These are great patches @thesoundtestroom ... the fact that they're hand crafted takes it up a level, as it shows a level of mastery of the synth and how to bend it to your will. Purchased!

• @craftycurate Thank you, that’s a very nice thing to say😊