Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What’s your night looking like?

2»

Comments

• Beautiful pics @iOSTRAKON , but...not chaotic enough. 😉 Kidding mate. Hope all is well by you and that you're okay.

• @Blipsford_Baubie said:

@HotStrange said:
    Spending the weekend out of town with my girlfriend. Then back to work Monday. Trying to soak up a long weekend while I can. It’s miserably hot though and I am not built for the heat.

Where do you live?

Just outside of Atlanta, GA.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Editing pics from recent road trip // testing the new iPad Pro !

Looks like Smith Rock near where I live :)

• Finishing the video edit for my new live set.

• I’m a sucker for Red Rocks / these pics were captured at Garden of the Gods / Colorado

@Tarekith said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

Indeed // thank you!!

@LinearLineman said:
    Wonderful clarity on those pics @iOSTRAKON. Very Angel Adams!

Thank you sir // there is chaøs in beauty sometimes 😏

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Beautiful pics @iOSTRAKON , but...not chaotic enough. 😉 Kidding mate. Hope all is well by you and that you're okay.

• edited July 2022

@iOSTRAKON Our minds were along the same line today - "chaøs in beauty". I kind of did that with my latest piece of Ambient lol.

Edit: By the way, tonight I will probably be playing videogames. Did two Ambient pieces today already. 😂

• Nice thread you people. Normal. Positive. Sleepy. Eaty. Musicy.

@Tarekith : The Octatrack. Difficult? Rewarding even when still learning?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

I think the OT is only difficult if you go into it without a goal or use case in mind. There’s so many ways to use it, that if you just got it on a whim and started reading the manual it might be hard to envision a workflow.

But even then it’s not that bad, it does some fun interesting things to audio so it can be fun to just fuck around on as you learn.

• @Tarekith said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

I think the OT is only difficult if you go into it without a goal or use case in mind. There’s so many ways to use it, that if you just got it on a whim and started reading the manual it might be hard to envision a workflow.

But even then it’s not that bad, it does some fun interesting things to audio so it can be fun to just fuck around on as you learn.

Decent replies to unfair questions :) Thank you much. By the by....just watched your 707 accessores video. Good stuff.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    I’m a sucker for Red Rocks / these pics were captured at Garden of the Gods / Colorado

@Tarekith said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

Indeed // thank you!!

@LinearLineman said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Beautiful pics @iOSTRAKON , but...not chaotic enough. 😉 Kidding mate. Hope all is well by you and that you're okay.

No better place on earth to see a live show than Red Rocks Amphitheater (weather permitting.)
    Best 5 years of my life. In that regard anyway.

• Who? Me?

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    @iOSTRAKON Our minds were along the same line today - "chaøs in beauty". I kind of did that with my latest piece of Ambient lol.

Edit: By the way, tonight I will probably be playing videogames. Did two Ambient pieces today already. 😂

I really want to see NIN or TOOL there

@Ben said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    I’m a sucker for Red Rocks / these pics were captured at Garden of the Gods / Colorado

@Tarekith said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

Indeed // thank you!!

@LinearLineman said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

No better place on earth to see a live show than Red Rocks Amphitheater (weather permitting.)
    Best 5 years of my life. In that regard anyway.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Who? Me?

Yep, I'm staring right at you. 🤣

• Like always trying to figure out the best apps for making music but yet I have not discovered yet….any favs?

• edited July 2022

Creating live Ambient on the iPhone in AUM. 😃

Edit: Scratch that. 😂🤣 My iPhone SE 2's processor isn't strong enough to handle what I have planned. To the iPad Pro I go! First, gonna airdrop the samples I've prepared, and then to go ham.

• BenBen
    edited July 2022

Tonight. Uneventful.
    Last night, Griffin House in Milwaukee WI.
    Don’t know how I never ran across him before but glad I did now.
    What an amazing and intimate show.
    Wait, that was Friday. Sorry. It’s Sunday already. Times flies.

• Last night: Eating cereal, dealing with vertigo and watching ‘All Of Us Are Dead', on Netflix.

Tonight???

• Last night, while smoking a sigaret in the backyard, i spotted 5 satellites and then 2 falling stars right after each other at the exact same direction and origin. Pretty amazing to me for a timespan of a few minutes :)

• @johnfromberkeley said:
    Here’s mine. Note the Chroma Cable:

@johnfromberkeley said:
    Here’s mine. Note the Chroma Cable:

Got last minute call to go dj but it’s at my favourite venue and they have an in-house brewery and I get paid plus free beer so can’t complain