Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

125 FREE Presets for Yonac’s Kauldron Synth by Spidericemidas

edited July 2022 in Creations

Here is a bank of 125 presets for Kauldron.
A collection of Pads, Arps and the “Synth” section covers things like Plucks, Keys and a few Leads.

Every patch has a selection of parameter assigns to Kauldron’s two X-Y pads, so it’s worth taking the time to explore this as manipulating the X-Y pads will produce very interesting results and often change the sound so drastically you could save it as a whole new patch. One example of this is included in the bank, “Stardust XY” which was created from the “Stardust” patch by just tweaking the X-Y pads.

Most patches also have something assigned to the mod-wheel for further sound manipulation.

Hopefully this Dropbox link will work. Export options in Kauldron are only via iTunes and Email, so I emailed the bank to myself and saved in Dropbox. Please let me know if there are any import issues and will try to find other ways to share if so. @yonac

I’ve tested this import method and can confirm it works for me. You should be able to choose to export the file and then select to open in or copy to Kauldron.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7j1b85ug729wz40/Spidericemidas.kbk?dl=0

Comments

• Worked perfectly well for me😊

• McDMcD
    edited July 2022

Yes. Locating the downloaded file in the Files app and a long touch brings up the “Share” (not called export) option. I suspect running Kauldron first to have to fresh/visible in the Import list is helpful too. If not visible use the 3 dot “ellipsis” at the end of the row of icons to get a long scrollable list of apps.

The X-Y controls are exposed but the button labeled “PADS”.

• edited July 2022

....and for anyone who hasn’t yet heard the demos of some of these patches working together, here are the links to three examples so far. I’ll add more here as I get to them (might as well keep everything together here with the bank itself).

Demo 1
    https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/8HokzXR6gbrMX2Er5

Demo 2
    https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/dT9i9FrkSChCqtbp6

Demo 3
    https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/hZJhVUd1Nr8noAXM7

• @Spidericemidas Wow-wee! What a generous gift! Thanks so much.. 🙏
    Downloaded + installed effortlessly.. Won’t start playing with them until I know I have a few hours free.. guaranteed I’ll get lost in them just like ALL your other presets.. and that is a wonderful thing.. 😁

• Thank you!

• Thank you very much. I think I hit the star button on at least 15-20 patches. Very nice (as usual)

• @Linearline will definitely find an album’s worth of inspiration in these pads, arps and such. Nice work Golden Spider Man. Tres Chill.

• Good grief, these are so fantastic, @Spidericemidas. Thanks for your generous gift.

• We’ll looky there. Some new gold nuggets from @Spidericemidas and me on vacation. WooHoo. Christmas in the Summer is always the best.

Many thanks as always mate for your generosity and genius🙏🏼💕

• Thank you for sharing these and thank you for pointing out the XY pad parameters. They really do change the flavor of so many of the sounds.

• Thanks again @Spidericemidas for your creativity and generosity! :)

• @Spidericemidas Thank you. These are super good. Loving the pads.

• McDMcD
    edited July 2022

I like a rack of Kauldrons in AUM with these and I transpose the one with a baseline down 2 octaves add drums and jam over the top.

• Excellent! Thank you ❤️

• Sweet patches @Spidericemidas thanks for sharing!

• Yes! So excited about these. Plus I haven’t been using Kauldron as much recently so it will bring that back into the fold as well. Thanks @Spidericemidas

• Lots of great ones, but the pads and synths are phenomenal.

• Your patches are always like getting a new synth.
    Thank you so much

• Killer share yet again @Spidericemidas ! Thank you for looking after us 👊

• Thanks for these Spidericemidas, and in general for all the other presets you give us. I have bought a number of synths purely based on the fact that you have designed presets for them (IceWorks should pay you commission!)

I had a run through them last night and there are some corkers in there. I haven’t written anything with Kauldron yet so I think my next piece will be a Kauldron-only song that hopefully puts your presets to good use.

• Wow these are great! Thank you so much. Loving the pads

• Wow, thanks, @Spidericemidas ! I was able to open into Kauldron directly from the link! Looking forward to listening to them.

• @royor said:
    @Spidericemidas Wow-wee! What a generous gift! Thanks so much.. 🙏
    Downloaded + installed effortlessly.. Won’t start playing with them until I know I have a few hours free.. guaranteed I’ll get lost in them just like ALL your other presets.. and that is a wonderful thing.. 😁

With Kauldron, the X-Y pad assigns do make it quite easy to get lost just noodling around with those. I’ve tried to set them up to be as exploratory and rewarding as possible in morphing and changing the sound for each patch.

• Thank you very much!!
    Your presets have definitely injected new life into my Kauldron.

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    Wow, thanks, @Spidericemidas ! I was able to open into Kauldron directly from the link! Looking forward to listening to them.

Yeah, same here, very easy and direct import when I tested it. I was concerned initially at finding only “iTunes” and “Email” as the sharing methods on offer, but it worked out as one of the smoothest and easiest.

• @nickpett said:
    Wow these are great! Thank you so much. Loving the pads

Thanks! The mod matrix has just enough slots and source/target options to allow interesting movements and textures for pad sounds.

• These are great! Thanks @Spidericemidas

• @gusgranite said:
    Killer share yet again @Spidericemidas ! Thank you for looking after us 👊

No worries, you’re welcome! Kauldron was really fun and rewarding to dig into.

• @Kashi said:
    These are great! Thanks @Spidericemidas

Thanks very much! 😃

• @rs2000 said:
    Thank you very much!!
    Your presets have definitely injected new life into my Kauldron.

Thanks and enjoy the explorations! 😊🙏